Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Trash
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I agree batman should give him a full refund but you say he doesnt want to file a paypal claim because he doesnt want to get batman in trouble but you think he should go to the police lol That makes no sence and thats what paypal claims are for and paypal will get simons money back or kick batman off paypal and the police can do nothing in this case trust me.I think simon is just using the police to try to intimidate batman but all he has to do is file a paypal claim and batman might have cheated people i cant say but you cant just go around threatening people either you know.The police will just tell simon to file a paypal claim and say they will look into it but they really wont because its not a priority.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

ACTUALLY...i ave spoken 2 the Police (a woman who lives 3 doors up from me) and she as told me I can report this 2 the police and it will b investigated. Yes i can open a dispute via Paypal and yes i will do so but BATMANFOREVER has said they will refund me i am giving them chance 2 do this without me Reporting to anyone. And NO i am NOT using anything 2 intimidate 2 get my Money back. It obvious the Photos wasn't sent and its obvious i am not the first person that BATMANFOREVER has done this too so i doubt i will get the Refund. But i no where i stand and NOT going round in Circles. Like i said tomorrow my Evidence WILL go 2 the POLICE and we will c whom is right and whom is wrong!!
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
murphypat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by murphypat »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I agree batman should give him a full refund but you say he doesnt want to file a paypal claim because he doesnt want to get batman in trouble but you think he should go to the police lol That makes no sence and that's what paypal claims are for and paypal will get simons money back or kick batman off paypal and the police can do nothing in this case trust me.I think simon is just using the police to try to intimidate batman but all he has to do is file a paypal claim and batman might have cheated people i cant say but you cant just go around threatening people either you know.The police will just tell simon to file a paypal claim and say they will look into it but they really wont because its not a priority.
I told him to go to the Police and report this person to Paypal but Simon wants to give this person a chance, i have said what everyone (inc You) have said "Just Report them"
If you read my Posting i said that its clear this person rips people off online and has done this to Simon and its Most unlikely he will get a Refund from BATMANFOREVER so please get what i said Right!!

The Police can't do nothing trust me....Urrrrmmmm u ave Proof? I am a Lawyer i know what i am saying. Check how much online Fraud costs the UK every Year and their are laws now to crack down on it. So yes the Police can pass this on to their online Fraud Team to track down the person. Yes Simon has to prove it but if he has other evidence off others saying they have been ripped off by this person and those persons are prepared to speak to the Police more the better..Who knows how it will go but he has a right to report it.

Finally my message has and is REPORT them NOW and file a Dispute with PAYPAL.
Pat

TTM Waiting 4: Michael C Hall, Benedict Cumberbatch, James Corden, Bubba Smith, Elizabeth Ashley, Marcus Brigstock, Sean Lock, Zachory Quinton, Jeremy Sisto, Tovah Feldshu, Pee Wee Herman, Amanda Peet, Jesse L martin, Jeffrey wright, James Sutton, Danny miller, Martha Reeves, Leona Lewis, Ed Asner, Catherine Tate, Rupert Everett, Shelly Duvall, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Betty white, Mathew Fox, Heather Locklear, Ellen Barkin, Barbara Eden, Dennis Farina, Rick Moranis, Jimmy Smits, Lyndsey Fonsecca.

Recvd TTM: Georgia Moffett, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Karen Gillian, Frank Oz, Eric Borgosian, Peter firth, Molly Shannon, Mare Wingham, Andrew Lincon, Maureen O'Hara, Jennifer Carpenter, Maggie q, Sam Waterston, Chris Noth, Jason Patrick, Colin Firth
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Simon wrote:ACTUALLY...i ave spoken 2 the Police (a woman who lives 3 doors up from me) and she as told me I can report this 2 the police and it will b investigated. Yes i can open a dispute via Paypal and yes i will do so but BATMANFOREVER has said they will refund me i am giving them chance 2 do this without me Reporting to anyone. And NO i am NOT using anything 2 intimidate 2 get my Money back. It obvious the Photos wasn't sent and its obvious i am not the first person that BATMANFOREVER has done this too so i doubt i will get the Refund. But i no where i stand and NOT going round in Circles. Like i said tomorrow my Evidence WILL go 2 the POLICE and we will c whom is right and whom is wrong!!
Hopefully he will refund you today and otherwise the only chance you have to get your money back is with the paypal claim,keep us posted i would like to see how this turns out. As far as the police goes you can report it but i wouldnt expect much to come of that but good luck.
Big Ben
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Big Ben »

I wanted to buy his HP book 'signed' by J K Rowling, but got a bad feeling so I didn't. By reading your comments, I'm glad I didn't.

It's a shame having people like him on here. Good luck to all of you who have been scammed by this individual! I hope you'll get your money back and that 'BATMANFOREVER' will get his just deserts! {up}
Comments on authenticity welcome!

Check out my website:

http://bens-autographs.webs.com/ - Don't forget to sign into my guest book, please :-)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

One more thing whenever you pay for anything through paypal that isn't through ebay but just you paying someone direct with paypal for a item like a signed photo from somebody on here or something always write that it is for goods and not a gift or anything else and in the comment box write that it is payment for a EXAMPLE: "payment for a john smith autographed photo" That way if you have to file a claim you have proof with paypal as to what you actually were paying the person for otherwise he could just say no his payment was a gift or for some kind of services or anything really.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

thanks guys..will be going to the Police in the morning can only speak to them and Find out what Happens also will contact the CEO off Paypal 2 personally report batmanforever so they cant do it 2 anyone else...watch this space.
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

BatmanForever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BatmanForever »

Sorry but I have been busy. You know this, you even asked me previously to obtain autographs for you by going to London and getting them for you!

People work and their schedules get very busy! If I was trying to scam you then I would not have replied to every single one of your constant messaging everyday!

I have tried to be reasonable but all you do is keep slandering me.

I will refund you as soon as I can, hopefully later tonight when I return home!
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Actually i ave been fair and giving u the benefit of the doubt by taking ur word u will refund me back...i would appreciate if u can refund me the money 2nite. I have been very accomadating and trying 2 sort this out with u without involving paypal etc etc so i feel ive been fair.

murphypat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by murphypat »

BATMANFOREVER when has Simon slandered u? That is a massive accusation i hope you have proof? I think everyone agrees Simon has been very patient and given u loads of chances to sort this out [nearly 3wks] most people of reported you to Paypal and to fanmail by now but he is being very nice about this and giving you the chance to sort this out. U keep saying " i will refund you hopefully tonight" u said that yesterday is this another delat tactic? Simon report him now hun.
Pat

TTM Waiting 4: Michael C Hall, Benedict Cumberbatch, James Corden, Bubba Smith, Elizabeth Ashley, Marcus Brigstock, Sean Lock, Zachory Quinton, Jeremy Sisto, Tovah Feldshu, Pee Wee Herman, Amanda Peet, Jesse L martin, Jeffrey wright, James Sutton, Danny miller, Martha Reeves, Leona Lewis, Ed Asner, Catherine Tate, Rupert Everett, Shelly Duvall, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Betty white, Mathew Fox, Heather Locklear, Ellen Barkin, Barbara Eden, Dennis Farina, Rick Moranis, Jimmy Smits, Lyndsey Fonsecca.

Recvd TTM: Georgia Moffett, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Karen Gillian, Frank Oz, Eric Borgosian, Peter firth, Molly Shannon, Mare Wingham, Andrew Lincon, Maureen O'Hara, Jennifer Carpenter, Maggie q, Sam Waterston, Chris Noth, Jason Patrick, Colin Firth