Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Trash
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do Not Buy from BATMANFOREVER

Post by Simon »

TIME IS UP...I AM NOW REPORTING U 2 THE POLICE AND PAYPAL....U HAD UR CHANCE 2 PAY ME, ALSO GOING 2 TWEET AND FACEBOOK UR NAME ETC SO EVERYONE WILL NO UR NAME AND ALL MY COLLECTOR FRIENDS WILL NO UR NAME...I AM VERY PISSED OFF NO 1 RIPS ME OFF!!
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
BatmanForever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BatmanForever »

I already told you I would refund you when I return home. You're attitude is VERY unprofessional, not only have you committed deformation of character by posting what you already have in a public forum, but you are threatening to do so again.

It is hardly my fault if items are lost in the post, I have offered to rectify this matter but you seem insistent on creating a scene when I would have been happy to deal with this in a professional manner but instead have received constant abusive mails from yourself.

Deformation of character is a serious crime in business.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

HANG ON IVE NOT SAID ANYTHING WRONG, I PAID U NEARLY 3WKS AGO, U TELL ME THE PHOTOS WERE SENT THAT SATURDAY, THEN TELL ME U SENT THEM ON THURSDAY, THEN LAST WEEK U SAID U SENT THEM SATURDAY, AND IF THEY WASN'T ERE BY SATURDAY (YESTERDAY) U WOULD GIVE ME MY REFUND THEN U COME OUT WITH IT MIGHT BE TOMORROW (TODAY) ITS EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. i HAVE READ ALL YOUR FEED BACK ON EBAY AND U HAVE DONE THE SAME 2 PEOPLE ON THERE AND ON FANMAIL. I SAID TO YOU ON THURSDAY I WOULD GIVE U THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND WAIT TILL SATURDAY. I THINK IVE BEEN FAIR AND REASONABLE WITH ALL U AVE SAID 2 ME OVER THE PAST 2 AND HALF WEEKS. IF U THINK I HAVE GOTTEN YOU WRONG THEN REFUND ME MY MONEY AND I WILL COME BACK ON HERE AND TELL EVERYONE U AVE DONE THE RIGHT THING!! BUT I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN. AS TO ME BREAKING THE LAW THATS RUBBISH, IVE SENT U EMAILS ASKING WHERE MY STUFF IS AFTER U HAVE PROMISED AND PROMISED U HAD SENT THEM. DO THE RIGHT THING AND THIS WILL B OVER AND U WONT HEAR FROM ME OR DEAL WITH ME AGAIN...
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

murphypat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by murphypat »

Simon - I practice law and i work 4 a solicitor's firm and i have read all your comments and what I have read, you have broken no law. It's clear that BATMANFOREVER has broken their promise to you several times. Its seems odd to me that they have told you that the photos were sent on 1 particular day but then tell you when they didn't arrive that they sent them on another day (3 times), it seem's to me that they are not telling the truth here. They also stated they would give you a refund, but today say you are being UN professional. In my opinion they are making up issues and excuses to delay this even more as they probably wont pay you back. I can not see anything in your posts that is against the law as its clear that others on Fanmail and Ebay have been threw what you are going threw with this person.

As to the law: You can report this to the Police as "Online Fraud" they have departments that will contact Fanmail and Ebay and find out the Details on this person (using IP Addresses) and will make an Arrest as its Theft and the Police take Online Fraud very serious now.

I have PM you our Solicitors Contact Details if you don't get a refund we would be happy to take on your case for you.
Pat

TTM Waiting 4: Michael C Hall, Benedict Cumberbatch, James Corden, Bubba Smith, Elizabeth Ashley, Marcus Brigstock, Sean Lock, Zachory Quinton, Jeremy Sisto, Tovah Feldshu, Pee Wee Herman, Amanda Peet, Jesse L martin, Jeffrey wright, James Sutton, Danny miller, Martha Reeves, Leona Lewis, Ed Asner, Catherine Tate, Rupert Everett, Shelly Duvall, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Betty white, Mathew Fox, Heather Locklear, Ellen Barkin, Barbara Eden, Dennis Farina, Rick Moranis, Jimmy Smits, Lyndsey Fonsecca.

Recvd TTM: Georgia Moffett, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Karen Gillian, Frank Oz, Eric Borgosian, Peter firth, Molly Shannon, Mare Wingham, Andrew Lincon, Maureen O'Hara, Jennifer Carpenter, Maggie q, Sam Waterston, Chris Noth, Jason Patrick, Colin Firth
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Hi Pat...Thank u 4 that information. Like i said if Batmanforever wants 2 prove me wrong then y haven't they given me my refund? I ave just copied all the Ebay comments on their profile and all comments from other Fanmail users whom ave bought stuff and not recvd them and all Batmanforevers comments and emails 2 me, ive a nice folder full off evidence. They ave till the end of the day 2 refund me the money or tomorrow morning i hand this folder over 2 my local police station. I think i ave been VERY fair, ive given them nearly 3wks 2 give me the stuff, i ave excepted their word several times and been very patient and i am being fair by giving them till the end of the day. So its up 2 them now. I don't want 2 go to the police and get anyone in trouble but i will have 2 if i don't get a refund. I just want this over with now.

emeraldopal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emeraldopal »

Simon, you have done the right thing by gathering evidence of this sellers "inconsistency" with regards to selling, you have a sound case and support if you do not receive a refund shortly, very serious matter, if you have proof this is not just the one off case, batmanforever you really need to provide this refund ! .....
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

thanks 4 that...i try 2 b fair and give BATMANFOREVER a chance 2 refund me the money bck b 4 i report it 2 Paypal and the Police as i would rather avoid doing that and sort this out btween him and I but if i dont get a refind tonite it b the last time i gve them a chance and in the morning i will report it to both Paypal and the Police.

johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I dont understand why you dont just file a paypal claim and since photos have no tracking number he cant prove if he ever mailed them and paypal will refund you within a few weeks and if he doesnt have the money in his account they will freeze his paypal and he cant do anymore business through paypal anymore. This isnt really a police matter they have more important things to deal with than a guy selling a few photos and it would be impossible for the police to prove he didnt mail the photos anyways and thats the truth. He can just say they got lost in the mail so just file the paypal claim and get your money back,there is even a thing when you file the claim where you can report that you think the seller is fraudulent.File the claim right now because if he refunds you you can cancel the claim at anytime.
murphypat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by murphypat »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I dont understand why you dont just file a paypal claim and since photos have no tracking number he cant prove if he ever mailed them and paypal will refund you within a few weeks and if he doesnt have the money in his account they will freeze his paypal and he cant do anymore business through paypal anymore. This isnt really a police matter they have more important things to deal with than a guy selling a few photos and it would be impossible for the police to prove he didnt mail the photos anyways and thats the truth. He can just say they got lost in the mail so just file the paypal claim and get your money back,there is even a thing when you file the claim where you can report that you think the seller is fraudulent.File the claim right now because if he refunds you you can cancel the claim at anytime.
Complete RUBBISH...I am a Lawyer of Law and it is a Police matter as its online Fraud and the Police take online fraud serious as Burglary. What u are saying is anyone can steal from someone online as its Legal to do it..I think if you read what Simon has said is he doesn't want to get BATMANFORVER in trouble with anyone and as soon as he puts in a claim with Paypal BATMANFOREVER will get kicked off Paypal. I think Simon is being Fair and a Great Sport. Its clear with what ive read Regarding BATMANFOREVER its not the first time they have done this and if the Police see evidence that this person has done this to several people they will investigate because how many more Victims are out there that have had a Bad experience From BATMANFOREVER?? I feel BATMANFOREVER should honour their word and give Simon a full refund.
Pat

TTM Waiting 4: Michael C Hall, Benedict Cumberbatch, James Corden, Bubba Smith, Elizabeth Ashley, Marcus Brigstock, Sean Lock, Zachory Quinton, Jeremy Sisto, Tovah Feldshu, Pee Wee Herman, Amanda Peet, Jesse L martin, Jeffrey wright, James Sutton, Danny miller, Martha Reeves, Leona Lewis, Ed Asner, Catherine Tate, Rupert Everett, Shelly Duvall, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Betty white, Mathew Fox, Heather Locklear, Ellen Barkin, Barbara Eden, Dennis Farina, Rick Moranis, Jimmy Smits, Lyndsey Fonsecca.

Recvd TTM: Georgia Moffett, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Karen Gillian, Frank Oz, Eric Borgosian, Peter firth, Molly Shannon, Mare Wingham, Andrew Lincon, Maureen O'Hara, Jennifer Carpenter, Maggie q, Sam Waterston, Chris Noth, Jason Patrick, Colin Firth
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

murphypat wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:I dont understand why you dont just file a paypal claim and since photos have no tracking number he cant prove if he ever mailed them and paypal will refund you within a few weeks and if he doesnt have the money in his account they will freeze his paypal and he cant do anymore business through paypal anymore. This isnt really a police matter they have more important things to deal with than a guy selling a few photos and it would be impossible for the police to prove he didnt mail the photos anyways and thats the truth. He can just say they got lost in the mail so just file the paypal claim and get your money back,there is even a thing when you file the claim where you can report that you think the seller is fraudulent.File the claim right now because if he refunds you you can cancel the claim at anytime.
Complete RUBBISH...I am a Lawyer of Law and it is a Police matter as its online Fraud and the Police take online fraud serious as Burglary. What u are saying is anyone can steal from someone online as its Legal to do it..I think if you read what Simon has said is he doesn't want to get BATMANFORVER in trouble with anyone and as soon as he puts in a claim with Paypal BATMANFOREVER will get kicked off Paypal. I think Simon is being Fair and a Great Sport. Its clear with what ive read Regarding BATMANFOREVER its not the first time they have done this and if the Police see evidence that this person has done this to several people they will investigate because how many more Victims are out there that have had a Bad experience From BATMANFOREVER?? I feel BATMANFOREVER should honour their word and give Simon a full refund.
The guy wont get kicked off paypal unless he refuses to refund simon which in that case he should get kicked off which would stop him from cheating anyone else obviously.And this is not a police matter it is a paypal matter because the truth is you have no proof he didnt send the photos now do you.So you are actually saying he should go to the police rather than just file a paypal claim haha This cant even be considered online fraud because you cant prove the photos were not send lettermail but paypal will refund simon if batman cant provide a tracking number to prove he sent them.