Herschel Walker failure, RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jrchun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Herschel Walker failure, RTS

Post by jrchun »

On 11/5/12, I sent a card, letter, and SASE to the former running back using the address in the database.

Herschel Walker
3000 Blackburn St, Suite 1901
Dallas, TX 75204

On 11/16/12 I received my letter returned to sender, "unable to forward". Anyone have a current address or know if he's still signing? Thanks! Sorry, no scan.
Tvs_account
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Herschel Walker failure, RTS

Post by Tvs_account »

Hmmm interesting, I got a reply from him within the last year-pretty sure it was the address that you used. It took awhile for me to receive it so maybe he was cleaning off his desk then...hope you find a correct address-if I see one Ill send it your way. {up}
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

jrchun wrote:On 11/5/12, I sent a card, letter, and SASE to the former running back using the address in the database.

Herschel Walker
3000 Blackburn St, Suite 1901
Dallas, TX 75204

On 11/16/12 I received my letter returned to sender, "unable to forward". Anyone have a current address or know if he's still signing? Thanks! Sorry, no scan.
Try again in a month or so. I used the same address and just got mine back about 2 weeks ago, after a 3 month wait... He is pretty good at signing TTM.
mrgoo1
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by mrgoo1 »

During the Holiday season, he's usually in Georgia with his family. I recieved a postmark from Macon, GA once from him.
Recently Received: Roger Craig, Dane Iorg, Lonnie Smith