Important Question: Justin Bieber

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
sparkles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Important Question: Justin Bieber

Post by sparkles »

hi guys. i know this is the wrong forum for my following question but i don't know were to put it so...
well. I got the private address of Justin Bieber's grandparents and wanted to ask you if you think its worth a try to send Justin around the Christmas time a letter to there; since they usually spend it together. I would ask them to keep it till they can give it to Justin so i will probably have a bigger change than sending it to his actual address (sent their too), were some of you doubt about him to sign personally. Do you think i should send it there??:)
Thanks for your help & for spending time for reading this!

-excuse my bad english-
213 authentic autographs total
from 121 different persons

Latest (authentic) Successes: Ashley Benson, Amanda Seyfried, Isabelle Fuhrman, Sam Claflin
Favorite Successes: Ashley Benson, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis
Best Email Success: Karan Brar
Latest in person success: Maddin Schneider
Waiting for: Justin Bieber, Roman Lob, Jessie J,Tom Daley (email)
CHECK OUT---> http://www.icollectautographs.tumblr.com
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Important Question: Justin Bieber

Post by TheArtist »

don't bother his grandparents with a stupid autograph request you douche
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

He barely signs in person anymore and mail is all secretarial
Grandparents have had thousands sent since he became a star and they probably will never be answered.
Don`t waste your time or money.
laum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laum »

I think it's a bad idea and very disrespectful.
However, if you do send it, DO NOT write "I'm sorry for sending this here" or "I'm sorry to bother you" because if you were really sorry you wouldn't send it .If you write that and then send it, you are not sorry.
New Nick Offerman movie: http://believemefilm.com?hlr=3bsmt0S6

Signed Poster by movie director here
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

There are NO important questions about Justin Bieber.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
just_me
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by just_me »

i think it is always worth a try, but don`t send anything too valuable!
Good Luck ! :)
natty222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by natty222 »

Twelveby12 wrote:There are NO important questions about Justin Bieber.
Twelveby12 called it!
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

Twelveby12 wrote:There are NO important questions about Justin Bieber.
If you don't like him, don't comment about him. Don't disrespect those who do like them. It's common sense, what your parents should have taught you when you were a child. It's as simple as that.
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

sparkles wrote:hi guys. i know this is the wrong forum for my following question but i don't know were to put it so...
well. I got the private address of Justin Bieber's grandparents and wanted to ask you if you think its worth a try to send Justin around the Christmas time a letter to there; since they usually spend it together. I would ask them to keep it till they can give it to Justin so i will probably have a bigger change than sending it to his actual address (sent their too), were some of you doubt about him to sign personally. Do you think i should send it there??:)
Thanks for your help & for spending time for reading this!

-excuse my bad english-
Your English is very good! :) But if I were you, I wouldn't send to his grandparents. I know their address, and I know a lot of others do, too, but that's still something kind of private and it would be slightly intrusive and disrespectful to mail them there. I know it's been done before, but there's also hardly a chance that they would pass it on to him, because unfortunately, they do get a lot for him. It's just a kind of private thing, I guess, and I wouldn't do it. I have written to the venues Justin has/will be playing at; certain venues pass on the mail. You could also try his studio address- I know a lot of replies have come from there! :D Best of luck! :)
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Yea like the others said don't send to his grandparents. If it where HIS address, that would be different, but don't send to the grandparents. =) Hope you get an authentic Justin success in the near future {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters