The Heiress on Broadway Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
FilmFan32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Heiress on Broadway Success!

Post by FilmFan32 »

This is my first attempt and success of a signed broadway playbill. I took people's advice from the forum and wrote a letter to the stage manager requesting a signed playbill and enclosed a SASE. I'm very excited this was brought to broadway as the film is wonderful! The playbill is signed by all 11 cast members including David Strathairn, Dan Stevens, and Jessica Chastain among others. Thank you for the advice from other members and to fanmail! I used the address of the theatre which I found online but, it is also listed on this website.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3410/imag0126qy.jpg
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Heiress on Broadway Success!

Post by bookeebear »

Congrats!!
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome success! I've been waiting for mine. When did you send yours? Congrats! :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
FilmFan32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FilmFan32 »

I sent my request in the beginning of October, sorry no exact date. Good luck with your request!
LaLaDivina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaLaDivina »

I sent a letter to the Walter Kerr Theatre on January 21st with a SASE and I just got the signed playbill in the mail today Sat, Feb 9th. I sent it to the address that was on this site.

I went to go see The Heiress the weekend before with a friend, waited outside the stage door and got my Playbill signed in person by Jessica Chastain and Dan Stevens. I sent a letter bc I wanted to get a fully signed playbill. This was my first time requesting a playbill ever.

jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

LaLaDivina wrote:I sent a letter to the Walter Kerr Theatre on January 21st with a SASE and I just got the signed playbill in the mail today Sat, Feb 9th. I sent it to the address that was on this site.

I went to go see The Heiress the weekend before with a friend, waited outside the stage door and got my Playbill signed in person by Jessica Chastain and Dan Stevens. I sent a letter bc I wanted to get a fully signed playbill. This was my first time requesting a playbill ever.

Hey! Great job on getting a reply from the broadway cast! For future feedbacks, you can post your own feedback topic by clicking on the "new topic" button on the bottom left. {up}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LaLaDivina :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

"The Heiress" (Until Feb 10 2013)
Walter Kerr Theatre
219 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA [us]

Fanmail 8)
JsAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JsAutographs »

Great that you got yours back, but mine got stolen {down}