Let's be Mature - Julian Assange

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
PeregrineStudios
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Let's be Mature - Julian Assange

Post by PeregrineStudios »

That's right, I'm requesting an address for Julian Assange. Now, he is a politically turbulent topic, so let's please keep any comments on topic please. There are many reasons to hold him in contempt and many to admire him - if you do one or the other, just keep it to yourself so we can keep the forums here clean, on-topic, and happily drama-free. Thank you.

Title says it, basically. I want a fan address for Julian Assange. I know he is currently staying in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, but I can't seem to find an address for that. I'd really appreciate any help anyone could give. Thanks in advance.
Heath_1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Let's be Mature - Julian Assange

Post by Heath_1 »

PeregrineStudios wrote:That's right, I'm requesting an address for Julian Assange. Now, he is a politically turbulent topic, so let's please keep any comments on topic please. There are many reasons to hold him in contempt and many to admire him - if you do one or the other, just keep it to yourself so we can keep the forums here clean, on-topic, and happily drama-free. Thank you.

Title says it, basically. I want a fan address for Julian Assange. I know he is currently staying in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, but I can't seem to find an address for that. I'd really appreciate any help anyone could give. Thanks in advance.
Send it to the Embassy address.
Ive done it and still waiting :((((((((