Taylor Swift - purchased success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Taylor Swift - purchased success!

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Hi! :)

Play.com are selling signed copies of Taylor Swift's new album, Red, and after her amazing X Factor performance last weekend, I decided I'd buy one! I love a lot of her songs previous to this album, so I thought, "why not?". Anyway, I preordered it on the 15th October 2012 and recieved it today, 20th October 2012.

Autogaph Picture: http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4884/dscn0302g.jpg
Album: http://imageshack.us/a/img651/6677/dscn0309k.jpg
Signed sleeve with album: http://imageshack.us/a/img831/5280/dscn0310t.jpg

Play.com are still selling signed copies (I think!) so head on over there right now if you wanna buy one! It cost me £9.99. :)

*note: I put a "proof I actually have the CD" picture because I had a feeling someone would come and say "HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE CD WHEN IT ISNT OUT?! THIS IS FAKE".... I have the CD because I PREORDERED IT and it came two days early, like most preorders. So before you point out that it isnt in stores yet, there you go. problem solved.
Last edited by iamdanieljlacey on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
jedwardcanfly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift - purchased success!

Post by jedwardcanfly »

Is it the whole album or is it just the single RED? Because it's a different picture then the official album cover
Most wanted: Avril Lavigne, Emma Watson, J.K Rowling,

Favourite Successes: Jedward, Taylor Swift, Olly Murs

Autographs collected: Taylor Swift, Olly Murs, Matthew Lewis X2, Saoirse Ronan X2, Neol Edmonds, Maggie smith, Shirley Henderson, Helen mcCory, Brendan Gleeson, Johnny Depp (ap), Jedward X7, Justin Bieber, Richard Griffiths X2, James May
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jedwardcanfly wrote:Is it the whole album or is it just the single RED? Because it's a different picture then the official album cover

Whole album :) The signed part is just a Sleeve. Under the sleeve, is the album with the official album cover. :)
jedwardcanfly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jedwardcanfly »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
jedwardcanfly wrote:Is it the whole album or is it just the single RED? Because it's a different picture then the official album cover

Whole album :) The signed part is just a Sleeve. Under the sleeve, is the album with the official album cover. :)

Oh yeah sorry :) I checked play.com but they dot seem to still be selling them but if you have the link to the right page could you pm it to me? Thank you

Autographs collected: Taylor Swift, Olly Murs, Matthew Lewis X2, Saoirse Ronan X2, Neol Edmonds, Maggie smith, Shirley Henderson, Helen mcCory, Brendan Gleeson, Johnny Depp (ap), Jedward X7, Justin Bieber, Richard Griffiths X2, James May
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jedwardcanfly wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:

Oh yeah sorry :) I checked play.com but they dot seem to still be selling them but if you have the link to the right page could you pm it to me? Thank you

I've just checked for you, but it doesnt look like they're selling them anymore :( Maybe all of the signed copies they had to sell have already been sold now? They did that with another artist's album, and I had to email Play to see if I'd still recieved my signed copy... sorry :(
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Congrats! I ordered it too along with Calvin Harris's new cd! 8)
jedwardcanfly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jedwardcanfly »

I've just checked for you, but it doesnt look like they're selling them anymore :( Maybe all of the signed copies they had to sell have already been sold now? They did that with another artist's album, and I had to email Play to see if I'd still recieved my signed copy... sorry :([/quote]

Oh ok thank you anyway :)

iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ScottishDan wrote:Congrats! I ordered it too along with Calvin Harris's new cd! 8)

ahh thats cool! Enjoy them! I always use Play.com for signed albums :D
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jedwardcanfly wrote:I've just checked for you, but it doesnt look like they're selling them anymore :( Maybe all of the signed copies they had to sell have already been sold now? They did that with another artist's album, and I had to email Play to see if I'd still recieved my signed copy... sorry :(
Oh ok thank you anyway :)[/quote]

no worries :)
harrypotter1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotter1 »

do they ship to the us? i wanna order little mix's album. if they do, how much is £8.99?