Jennifer Lawrence Success :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stevkang8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success :)

Post by stevkang8 »

So I sent a LOR and SASE to her awhile back and got them signed and sent back to me today :)! Alright I know they might be secretarial, but they are as authentic as anyone can get TTM so no complaints :).

Address used: PO Box 6509, Louisville, KY 40206, USA

Envelope:

Autographs:

Comments welcome :)
Autographs Received:
AU: 25
PP: 20
AP: 1
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success :)

Post by dancingirl1 »

stevkang8 wrote:I know they might be secretarial, but they are as authentic as anyone can get TTM so no complaints.
But they aren't authentic.
Sorry, but there is no "they are as authentic as anyone can get TTM."
They are just fake.

But if you are happy with them, way to go! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

Congrats!! I wish she signed her mail authentically :(
Autograph(s) received TTM: Alexander Ludwig, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis, Henry Cavill, Chrissie Fit, Ed Asner, Willow Shields, Wicked Playbill, Lion King Playbill, Cody Simpson Aaron Johnson, Stanley Tucci, Phantom Playbill, Dayo Okeniyi, James & Oliver Phelps, Amanda Seyfried, Olly Murs, Pippin playbill

Last sent out: Tom Hiddleston, Amandla Stenberg, Olly Murs,

Most wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton.

Autographs received not TTM: Logan Lerman, Leven Rambin, Alexandra Daddario, John Green(Author), James Dashner, Ariana Grande
stevkang8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevkang8 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
stevkang8 wrote:I know they might be secretarial, but they are as authentic as anyone can get TTM so no complaints.
But they aren't authentic.
Sorry, but there is no "they are as authentic as anyone can get TTM."
They are just fake.

But if you are happy with them, way to go! {up}
That is true, they are fake.
Autographs Received:
stevkang8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevkang8 »

LMW wrote:Congrats!! I wish she signed her mail authentically :(
She was here in Toronto for the TIFF, should've tried to get hers there :(
Autographs Received:
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »

Nobody should send to her anymore.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

It seems they are trying harder to replicate Jen's signiture
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi stevkang8 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
mandolin89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mandolin89 »

I'm from Canada. What's the best way to do my SASE? International reply coupons or try to get US stamps?

I couldn't tell in the photo of the Jennifer Lawrence success what type of stamps were used, but noticed the address was Toronto, Ontario, which is not far from me.

Thanks for the help!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stevkang8 wrote:That is true, they are fake.
:shock: :shock: FINALLY. lol!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters