Johnny Depp Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lemon12lime
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp Success

Post by lemon12lime »

I sent a LOR, Photo and SASE to Johnny Depp on 08.23.12 and received a response on 10.17.12. I received my photo signed and it was mailed in my SASE with a piece of cardboard inserted.

Address:

Johnny Depp
United Talent Agency
9560 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

Photo:

Envelope:

Most Recently Requested: Emma Stone, Matt Bomer
Last Autographs Received: Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Josh Radnor, Patrick Dempsey
Last In-Person Autographs: Jimmy Fallon, Lady Antebellum
Favorite Autographs: Ryan Gosling, Lady Antebellum, Scott Michael Foster
flydragon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp Success

Post by flydragon »

Hi, im very sorry but the autograph you have is autopen. It is not authentic as he must get tons of autograph requests. You can look at others and they will be the same.
Happy hunting!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lemon12lime :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I always wonder why his successes take so long...
they are AP. lol! It shouldn't take two months.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters