u.s postal service

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
confuzzledgirl94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

u.s postal service

Post by confuzzledgirl94 »

I have always sent out 6x9 in. envelopes, with a SASE, photo, and letter included. But I have not been able to do many requests lately because of school and money, and I have forgotten what type of stamp to use (U.S). I know they are once again increasing the prices, and I was wondering if anyone knew what stamps to buy with a 6x9 envelope? Thanks!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: u.s postal service

Post by BossC »

As long as you are using the forever stamps, that price is good "Forever" and you won't need any more postage.

BossC
jeff550
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff550 »

What country are you in. Feel free to pm me details and I can get you a price quote.
Feel free to pm me if you need a postage price for mail involving the USA, or if you need to buy US stamps(foreign cash accepted!)
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

The postal service has a handy dandy price calculator. http://postcalc.usps.com/
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

confuzzledgirl94 wrote:I have always sent out 6x9 in. envelopes, with a SASE, photo, and letter included. But I have not been able to do many requests lately because of school and money, and I have forgotten what type of stamp to use (U.S). I know they are once again increasing the prices, and I was wondering if anyone knew what stamps to buy with a 6x9 envelope? Thanks!
well i think it is best ot use "Forever Stamps". that is what i get and even if they go up in price if you ahve the forever Stamps you are all set and do not need to worry about them losing value. this is wha ti do and this seems to work fine. i uselly send out 8x10 size and i have had no problem. i hope this helps, good luck and ahve a great weekend.
Best Wishes Sean Sjazz [us]