David Spade Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
max87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Spade Success!

Post by max87 »

Sent in early August. I sent a SASE, and a LOR. Received 10/ 10/12. I mailed it to the Sony address , but was forward to 9100 Wilshire. Postage was paid! Received a personalized photo from David. " Keep it real Max, David Spade." Also was included, a print out that said thanks for being a fan.

I would post the picture / envelope , but I don't have a scanner. This was my first try and first success.
CultCajunClassic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Spade Success!

Post by CultCajunClassic »

That's awesome, I love Joe Dirt. lol
Recent Successes: Kevin Bacon, Jon Hamm, Uggie the Dog, Judi Dench, Zach Galifanakis, Bill Moseley, Andrew Lincoln VV, John Landis, Martin Sheen, Pat Sajak and Vanna White via email, John Carpenter, Joe Dante, John R. Dilworth, Norman Reedus VV,
Sent: Chevy Chase, Alex O'Loughlin, Tobe Hooper, Richard Dreyfuss, Rick Baker, Mark Ruffalo, John Williams, Paul Rudd, Nathan Fillion, Chris Sanders, Emma Stone, Danny Trejo, Kurt Russell, Terry O'Quinn, Mark Wahlberg, Jeff Bridges, Jason Gann, Wes Craven, James Wan, Francis Ford Coppola, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Rachel McAdams, Jeremy Renner
pablo2418
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pablo2418 »

Well for starters, congrats on your first succes!!!!!! I can't belive u got david spade! He's awesome! You really dont need a scanner. I don't know why they say that. Just take a picture and put it on. if the picture is too large to put on fanmail, then you can put it on a seperate image hosting site like flikr, or imageshack. Then just put the link to the picture and it will pop up on here!

Hope i helped, and have fun!!!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi max87 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

David Spade
"Rules of Engagement"
Happy Madison Productions
10202 West Washington Blvd.