Skylar Laine Success!! (American Idol)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

kaycee4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Skylar Laine Success!! (American Idol)

Post by kaycee4 »

Hey! So i sent Skylar a letter back when she was still on american idol with a ssae & she actually tweeted me saying she got it and thanks. But i never heard back from her.. :(
Well Monday, I had a ssae envelope in my mailbox postmarked from Jackson MS. I was so confused but I knew it was sent a while ago because of the type of envelope, (i send different types now lol) I opened it and I was from Skylar! She must have kept all her fanmail from the show and started responding to them! :) I was soooo excited!
Thanks Skylar! <3

http://pic.twitter.com/e4t2whBm

ADDRESS NO LONGER VALID.
Successes!
TTM: Josiah Leming, Kendall Schmidt, Breath Of Soul, Katelyn Epperly, Kenzi Lewis, Shannon Magrane, Louie Vito, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Jonas Otsuji, Monica Culpepper, Nina Acosta, Courtney Robertson, Nicki Sterling, Shawntel Newton, Aaron Goodwin, Vanna White & Pat Sajak, Snooki, Tabitha & Napoleon, Melinda Shankar x2, Charlotte Arnold, Olivia Scriven, Lyle O'Donohoe, Luke Bilyk x3, Ricardo Hoyos, Cristine Prosperi, Annie Clark, Dylan Everett, Alex Steele, Demetrius Joyette, Chloe Rose, Justin Kelly, Aislinn Paul, Munro Chambers, Jessica Tyler, AJ Saudin, Craig Arnold, Brendan Jeffers, Jajube Mandiela, Tufford Kennedy, Samii Folliott x2, Jolene Purdy, Skyler Day, Ariana Grande, Zachary Levi, Perez Hilton, Paris Hilton, Channing Tatum, Mark Salling
IP: Kellie Pickler, The Cab, All Time Low x2, Mayday Parade, The Maine x2, Sing It Loud, Cassadee Pope, Jason Castro, Lee Dewyze, Caitlin&Will
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Skylar Laine Success!! (American Idol)

Post by admin »

Hi kaycee4 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)