Luke Bilyk [Degrassi] (Odd, and Confusing) Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Luke Bilyk [Degrassi] (Odd, and Confusing) Success

Post by SupahxDupahxDope07 »

So today I received a confusing / odd Luke Bilyk Success. Luke Bilyk plays Drew on Degrassi. Anyways on August 27, 2012 I sent fanmail to a few members of the Degrassi Cast (Alicia J, Munro C, Chloe R, Malinda S, Aislinn P, Jessicaa T, Jordan T, Dylan E, Ricardo H, Alex S, and Luke B). I Sent them all in separate envelopes and recieved 7 autographs back from Epitome on September 4,2012 including one signed by Luke. Then today I received something from a Canada address and when I opened it it was a hand written letter from Luke and a signed photo of him personalized to me. I only sent fanmail to him once, using the Degrassi address and i checked my book with all my Sent and Receive Dates since January just in case i had forgotten that i had he sent to him but even the book said i sent once. In the letter i wrote to him and sent to degrassi I mentoned my birthday and happy extremely early birthday to him. In the hand written letter i recieved from him it says happy birthday Kayla, thanks for the birthday wish etc. Honestly Im still very confused about this success but i think that Epitome might actually pass on the fanmail, and thats how he was able to write back to me. :D {??}
Feel free to comment what you think! Lol Im Still kinda confused tho and wanna figure this out.

Autograph Picture : http://hipster-autographs.webs.com/apps ... =167395326
Letter: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbpjw ... o2_250.jpg
Envelope / Photo : http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbpjw ... 3_1280.png

Address I used :

Luke Bilyk
"Degrassi - Season 12"
Epitome Pictures
220 Bartley Drive
Toronto, ON M4A 1G1
Canada
Most Wanted: EMINEM, Cher Lloyd, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Tom Daley, PLL Cast, Degrassi Cast, The Wanted, Dance Moms Cast,& Liam Hemsworth*All Help Appreciated*
Recently Sent: One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Tom Daley, Ashley Benson, Arianna Grande, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner,The Wanted, Kendall Schmidt, Jesse McCartney, Erin Sanders and McKayla Maroney.
Recent 5 Successes: Luke Bilyk X2, Karan Brar, Coco Jones, Seasame Street, and Nathan Kress.

Also Go Check Out my Website with my Autographs http://hipster-autographs.webs.com/apps/photos/

PM me if you have any questions, need to talk tp me and/ or can help me with my 'Most Wanted' List.
~SupahxDupahXDope07
dgangel

Re: Luke Bilyk [Degrassi] (Odd, and Confusing) Success

Post by dgangel »

I think they do pass on the fanmail. Cool success, I love Degrassi, but the original cast from TNG. The actors are so humble, i've gotten a few letters back from the cast, they seem really nice.
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dgangel wrote:I think they do pass on the fanmail. Cool success, I love Degrassi, but the original cast from TNG. The actors are so humble, i've gotten a few letters back from the cast, they seem really nice.
Yes Thank you and they truly are amazing! :)
Most Wanted: EMINEM, Cher Lloyd, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Tom Daley, PLL Cast, Degrassi Cast, The Wanted, Dance Moms Cast,& Liam Hemsworth*All Help Appreciated*
Recently Sent: One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Tom Daley, Ashley Benson, Arianna Grande, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner,The Wanted, Kendall Schmidt, Jesse McCartney, Erin Sanders and McKayla Maroney.
Recent 5 Successes: Luke Bilyk X2, Karan Brar, Coco Jones, Seasame Street, and Nathan Kress.

Also Go Check Out my Website with my Autographs http://hipster-autographs.webs.com/apps/photos/

PM me if you have any questions, need to talk tp me and/ or can help me with my 'Most Wanted' List.
~SupahxDupahXDope07
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bump! {up} Helpanyone Opinions?

~SupahxDupahXDope07
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

You're welcome.

I believe Epitome acts as a buffer, first they open and sort through the mail, answer it, and then pass it onto the talent. When the actors receive the mail they then answer it as they see fit.
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dgangel wrote:You're welcome.

I believe Epitome acts as a buffer, first they open and sort through the mail, answer it, and then pass it onto the talent. When the actors receive the mail they then answer it as they see fit.
Yeah this makes alote more sense! ahah! Thankss! :)

~SupahxDupahXDope07
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

bump {up}

~SupahxDupahXDope07