Ashton Kutcher Sucess . . .

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ashton Kutcher Sucess . . .

Post by SupahxDupahxDope07 »

So I wrote a 3 page letter to Ashton Telling him how much I love him etc and I sent a SASE too
and about a week or so ago I received a preprinted photo {down} which wasnt even from where i sent it. It came from the same plce as the Celebirty Merchandise photos Come from.
I sent to the Via Venue 'Two and a Half Men' address.

Most Wanted: EMINEM, Cher Lloyd, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Tom Daley, PLL Cast, Degrassi Cast, The Wanted, Dance Moms Cast,& Liam Hemsworth*All Help Appreciated*
Recently Sent: One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Tom Daley, Ashley Benson, Arianna Grande, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner,The Wanted, Kendall Schmidt, Jesse McCartney, Erin Sanders and McKayla Maroney.
Recent 5 Successes: Luke Bilyk X2, Karan Brar, Coco Jones, Seasame Street, and Nathan Kress.

Also Go Check Out my Website with my Autographs http://hipster-autographs.webs.com/apps/photos/

PM me if you have any questions, need to talk tp me and/ or can help me with my 'Most Wanted' List.
~SupahxDupahXDope07
julieisfly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ahston Kutcher Sucess . . .

Post by julieisfly »

That's lame :( I'm sorry
"Always look on the bright side of life *whistles tune*"
Just joined any help would be great! :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ashton Kutcher Sucess . . .

Post by admin »

Hi SupahxDupahxDope07 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Ashton Kutcher
"Two and a Half Men" (Until Oct 26 2012)
Warner Bros. Studios
4210 W Olive Avenue
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} Ashton Kutcher on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ahston Kutcher Sucess . . .

julieisfly wrote:That's lame :( I'm sorry
I know right. Thanks though! :)
Most Wanted: EMINEM, Cher Lloyd, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Tom Daley, PLL Cast, Degrassi Cast, The Wanted, Dance Moms Cast,& Liam Hemsworth*All Help Appreciated*
Recently Sent: One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Tom Daley, Ashley Benson, Arianna Grande, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner,The Wanted, Kendall Schmidt, Jesse McCartney, Erin Sanders and McKayla Maroney.
Recent 5 Successes: Luke Bilyk X2, Karan Brar, Coco Jones, Seasame Street, and Nathan Kress.

Also Go Check Out my Website with my Autographs http://hipster-autographs.webs.com/apps/photos/

PM me if you have any questions, need to talk tp me and/ or can help me with my 'Most Wanted' List.
~SupahxDupahXDope07
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

[us] he not nice to fans
SupahxDupahxDope07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

warlordforever04 wrote:[us] he not nice to fans
Yeah . :cry: :(
Honestly if you guys want to send to him... You really shouldnt there is nonpoint.

~SupahxDupahXDope07