General Section (Suggestion)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dgangel

General Section (Suggestion)

Post by dgangel »

Hi all,

I have seen this on some forums, i'm not sure if this one has the same functions available, but here goes..

Maybe the general section should have an at least 10 post requirement before one can access it. Everything that this section consists of is just about spam. Also, the via venue section, in my opinion should be locked to non-active members/non-members, because the addresses are getting taken advantage of.
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: General Section (Suggestion)

Post by dfreely »

Or an anti-spam mod could be installed like it has been suggested for years, which would make more sense than a minimum post requirement... which in turn would make more sense for the VV section.
dgangel

Re: General Section (Suggestion)

Post by dgangel »

Yeah that's a good idea too. This section of the site seems to be moderated less frequently, so the spam isn't deleted as quickly as it is on other parts of the site. The only reason I think a minimum post requirement wouldn't be good for the VV section is that people will write bs posts just to up their post counts...