Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
silverystars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

Post by silverystars »

TTM = through the mail. :)
Project Birthday Present Successes (as of 4/23/2012): 54!

George Jones (AP), John Burstein (AKA Slim Goodbody), Duff Goldman, Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz, and Danielle Colby-Cushman, John Travolta (Sec), Carrie Fisher (Sec), Caroll Spinney, Nancy Grace, Neil Sedaka, Alex Trebek, Liza Minelli, Rob Reiner, Dustin Hoffman (AP), Josh Turner, Barbra Streisand (Sec), Carol Burnett, Regis Philbin, Ed Asner, Guy Fieri, Diane Sawyer, Priscilla Presley, Garrison Keillor, Casey Kasem, Phil Collins, Florence Henderson, Jane Powell, Shirley Jones, Kevin Clash, Matthew McConaughey, Bobby Flay, Jodi Benson, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Barry Gibb, Jim Davis, Olivia Newton-John, Chaim Topol, Sir George Martin, Doris Day (Sec), George Strait, Rebecca Black, Henry Winkler, Kenny Baker, Kandee Johnson, Jeff Tweedy and Glenn Kotche of Wilco, Tim Allen, Johnny Depp (AP), Jack Black (PP?), Harrison Ford (PP), James Earl Jones, Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter, Bradley Cooper, Robert Redford, and Debbie Reynolds (Sec).
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Any info about Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Ice Cube and other rappers? I haven't seen any successes from them, do they really sign TTM?
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bigmac13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigmac13 »

Thanks for the info, also Chicago Bears Running Back Matt Forte doesn't. I don't know why, I met him @ a signing and got his autograph on a mini helmet, REALLY nice guy. :D:D
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

withered wrote: I've seen repeatedly that Alan Rickman successes are few and far between and take an eternity to come back if you're lucky enough to get one, so that's appropriate, too.
People are seeing VV successes when he was doing a Broadway play. Several of them, in fact. (Provided you don't send a Snape photo for him to sign.)
ancyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ancyy »

mcjw2011 wrote:
withered wrote: I've seen repeatedly that Alan Rickman successes are few and far between and take an eternity to come back if you're lucky enough to get one, so that's appropriate, too.
People are seeing VV successes when he was doing a Broadway play. Several of them, in fact. (Provided you don't send a Snape photo for him to sign.)
Yes, I heard people have got their requests to Alan back, when they have send them VV, so in this case the Broadway called Seminar.
I got mine as well, it took only two weeks! (:
Autographs received: Alan Rickman
Wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, J.K.Rowling, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Steven Tyler..
LansChaney91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LansChaney91 »

What about Cher , as in Cher Bono , not Cher Lloyd? does she sign them still?
HelloLovato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HelloLovato »

I sent to Ashley Tisdale back in January 2011...but I never heard anything back... :cry:
FAVORITE SUCCESSES: DEMI LOVATO, DAME MAGGIE SMITH
Recent:Selena Gomez, Ellen Burstyn, Cassie Steele, Estelle Harris, Dame Judi Dench, Julie Walters, Chad Michael Murray, Judge Judy, Sir Ian McKellen, Barbara Walters, Amanda Seyfried, Ed Asner, Whoopi Goldberg, Rachel McAdams, Jim Broadbent and Regis Philbin!
Recently sent out: Beverley Mitchell, Penelope Wilton, Lynn Cohen, Emma Thompson, and Alanna Masterson!
Most Wanted: Evanna Lynch, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint, Kelly Clarkson, Tommy Lee Jones, Julianne Hough, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, "Lost Cast", "Downton Abbey Cast", "Harry Potter Cast", "The Walking Dead" Cast-Especially Melissa McBride!
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by imbatman »

Stan lee and Leonard Nimoy never sign because they are getting older and they do go to conventions and they charge fans 100s of dollars to sign, its all because so many people sell autographs they get from TTMs that it lowers the value for guys like Stan Lee who charge a fortune for autographs otherwise. Oh and Mark Hammil does sign through the mail I sent to him a lond time back and he replied signing my photos
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

hi everyone,
i think you can add Cole and Dylan Sprouse, Ken Shamrock, Bill Pullman, Jimmy Bennett, and Dakota Goyo to this list, i tried a couple time this past year and did not even get a return to sender. so idk but i would say ether they don't sign or they are not allowed to, by the agency or something.also i wish i read this post before i wasted my money and time on Haily Joel Osment and Elijah Wood (also 1 year ago). oh well better luck next time i guess lol
Best Wishes Sean Sjazz [us]
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

zach signs ttm as far as i know yet... seen alot of success
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida