melissa Mcbride +6 other cast members(walking dead) success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
karlb82
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

melissa Mcbride +6 other cast members(walking dead) success

Post by karlb82 »

Melissa Mcbride(walking dead)i sent her a lor/ssae & 2 photos on 6/7/12
and today i got them back signed,she even got 6 other cast members(steven yeun,lauren cohan,andrew lincoln,Emily Kinney,scott wilson and not sur who the other 1 is :? ) to sign my photo,it has to be one of my most favorite success to date {up}

address i used; "The Walking Dead - Season 3" (Until Nov 07 2012) Raleigh Studios Atlanta 600 Chestlehurst Rd. Senoia, GA 30276

i posted photo's and envelope on my facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
Last edited by karlb82 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
requests sent out;
kristen bauer,pixie lott,cheryl cole,damian lewis,matt smith,deb ann woll,stana katic,jim broadbent,kelly clarkson,callum blue,russell brand,angel coulby,andrew lincoln,robert hardy,rachel mcadams,rosamund pike,amanda seyfried,dana delany,anna friel,jenna-louise coleman,nelsan ellis,danai gurira,gemma atkinson,helen mccorory,kimberley walsh,david tennant,william petersen,henry winkler,sasha alexander,jeri ryan,chris rankin,skanker keynes,michael cerveris,

total autographs collected =85 pre-printed =10 personalised =43

visit my facebook page,it has all my success's and my collection; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
stevothorne101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: melissa Mcbride(walking dead) brilliant success

Post by stevothorne101 »

Awesome success! I wrote to her around the same time i think, I was abit cheeky and did ask her to ask some of the cast to sign a second photo? I really hope I get her reply and possibly the second pic signed, I've just finished season 2 again and she has a bigger role and one of the more emotionally interesting characters, I can't wait for season 3 and what is to come.
Again congrats and enjoy your success!
laFaille
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: melissa Mcbride(walking dead) brilliant success

Post by laFaille »

Great Return! Congrats

The Other one is Laurie Holden (Andrea)