Johnny Depp success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
omg_im_drunk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp success!

Post by omg_im_drunk »

So a little over a year ago I sent in a nice sized silk poster to be signed. Payed for shipping both ways, added a nice note about how my (at the time) girlfriend had introduced me to him, and some other sentimental stuff. I was hoping to get it back in time for her birthday, then figured it got lost in the mail, then forgot about it, and finally got it back a week ago :D Does anyone think that this is auto-open? Because it doesn't look like any of the other auto-opens that I've seen...

Address used:
United Talent Agency
STE 500
9560 Wilkshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA, 90212-2401

Pictures:

Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp success!

Post by Baggiebubs »

Looks 100% real it me, I have signed photo at home that sign by him too with photo proof of him signing the photo :) can't see fakes will say thank you. Can't believe a girl in the UK got him to go her school and talk about bullying were his capt jack sparrows clothes
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi omg_im_drunk :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Argentino
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Argentino »

$10 gift certificate for me :shock:

awesome success {up}
my collection http://argentino1986.weebly.com/

FORMULA 1 AND BOXING COLLECTOR
sixtuplets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtuplets »

I think I have seen two examples that look just like that. But I don't know if its AP or not...

1. http://movie-goer.net/gallery/autograph ... epp-01.jpg
2. somewhere in the "Is my autograph real?" forum of this website

Hope that helps;)
Please visit my collection!:http://rokoda.blog.fc2.com/(There is a translator at the left side if you scroll down alittle bit (it says "TRANSLATOR"), but it translates horribly!:()

Recent Successes: Sigourney Weaver(VV), Michael Fassbender, Andy Serkis, Carey Mulligan
Favorite Success: Maria Sharapova, Usain Bolt, and Taylor Swift! (all e-mail), Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Recent IP successes: Henry Cavill
Favorite IP success: Milla Jovovich, Hobbit Cast, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Cruise (personalized!) , Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

I will pay anyone who tells me a VV address that leads up to a success for the following people(please PM me the price beforehand):
(Anne Hathaway), (Kevin Costner), (Milla Jovovich), Jude Law, (Bon Jovi), Christian Bale, (Maroon 5), (Russell Crowe), Marion Cotillard, Benedict Cumberbatch
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

I've never seen the inscription from him.before, usually It's just the AP signature. Maybe this us real?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

That inscription has been on many of his autopens
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

It's no doubt autopen
omg_im_drunk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omg_im_drunk »

sixtuplets wrote:I think I have seen two examples that look just like that. But I don't know if its AP or not...

1. http://movie-goer.net/gallery/autograph ... epp-01.jpg
2. somewhere in the "Is my autograph real?" forum of this website

Hope that helps;)
Ah, yep, that looks like the same exact signature. Definitely an auto-open. I figured it was at first, but was still stoked that it worked. When I thought it might be legit, I was pretty excited, but now it's just back to regular old excitement :p
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Wheather or not its AP its really nice. congrats!