Cory Monteith (from Glee) success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
belleagost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cory Monteith (from Glee) success!

Post by belleagost »

Today I received Cory Monteith's autograph. The return address is:
3737 W Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505

I honestly don't remember how I asked for it, I know that I didn't write a letter, and there's nothing in the Sent box of my email. I feel like it's from some sort of contact from I had filled out a while ago, but I couldn't say for sure.

Picture:

Also, it looks like on the envelope that my address was printed out of something and then taped on, so it was likely that I either emailed or did one of those contact forms.
(:
I honestly don't care much if an autograph I receive is a PP, a sec, or an AP. I'm just glad to be getting them. <3
Haha, so yeah, I'm pretty much an amateur. Get over it. :L

I have:
One Direction (in person)
Neon Trees (also in person)
Coco Jones
DC Cupcakes
Cory Monteith
Olly Murs
admin
Site Admin

Re: Cory Monteith (from Glee) success!

Post by admin »

Hi belleagost :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cory Monteith on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Just so you know, this isn't real..
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
belleagost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by belleagost »

dancingirl1 wrote:Just so you know, this isn't real..
Okay, that's good to know. But honestly, I don't mind. (:
I honestly don't care much if an autograph I receive is a PP, a sec, or an AP. I'm just glad to be getting them. <3

I have:
Coco Jones
DC Cupcakes
Cory Monteith
Olly Murs
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

congrats anyways (:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

belleagost wrote:
That's a wonderful attitude you have! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
belleagost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by belleagost »

Mj0r wrote:congrats anyways (:
Thanks! ?

I have:
Coco Jones
DC Cupcakes
Cory Monteith
Olly Murs
belleagost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by belleagost »

dancingirl1 wrote:
belleagost wrote:
That's a wonderful attitude you have! {up}
Haha, thanks! Are you being sincere or are you being sarcastic? :P

I have:
Coco Jones
DC Cupcakes
Cory Monteith
Olly Murs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

belleagost wrote: Haha, thanks! Are you being sincere or are you being sarcastic? :P
NO Im being serious. LOL! Because some members would yell @ ME for saying it wasn't real. When in fact it's not my fault...hahah! But I was being sincere. :mrgreen:
belleagost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by belleagost »

dancingirl1 wrote:
belleagost wrote: Haha, thanks! Are you being sincere or are you being sarcastic? :P
NO Im being serious. LOL! Because some members would yell @ ME for saying it wasn't real. When in fact it's not my fault...hahah! But I was being sincere. :mrgreen:
Haha, okay! Thanks! ?

I have:
Coco Jones
DC Cupcakes
Cory Monteith
Olly Murs