CARLY RAE JEPSEN SUCCESS!! (X2)(PRIVATE ADDRESS!)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CARLY RAE JEPSEN SUCCESS!! (X2)(PRIVATE ADDRESS!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

I know this will get put in the trash (99%) but I still wanted to post this success! I found a private address from Google for CARLY RAE JEPSEN (singer of CALL ME MAYBE!) and the address worked. I got these two AUTHENTIC signed pics. They were selling these pics on her site BUT the ran out which made me wanna find a private address...SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS SUCCESS!

(Keep a look out on her website to see if they start selling pics again. But when I check a few weeks ago, THEY WERE SOLD OUT. So try Goggling her private address. I'm sure that that these are PRE-SIGNED but they are STILL Authentic and GREAT!) PHOTO BELOW! :mrgreen:

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CARLY RAE JEPSEN SUCCESS!! (X2)(PRIVATE ADDRESS!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
(Even though I know they are real...)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

Whats the address?
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

wow congrats {up} 8)

i know you already know but i did a comparison to her other autos and these look legit.

don't post the address on here, if you really want to give it to someone via PM be careful (in general i wouldn't share it at all).
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clash6361 wrote:i know you already know but i did a comparison to her other autos and these look legit.
LOL Thnx, and yeah I alredy knew. LOL!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mishacolburn wrote:Whats the address?
Not posting it..Read the original post!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

NOTE:

FOR EVERYONE PM'ING ME: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MY NOT POSTING THE ADDRESS IS ABOUT RESPECT OF CARLY'S PERSONAL AREA. I DON'T WANNA GIVE IT TO ONE PERSON THEN IT GETS PASSED AROUND LIKE A CELL PHONE AND ONCE THINGS LEAK (LIKE PICS OR VIDEO OR ADDRESSES) EVERYONE WILL HAVE IT AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.

IT'S VERY EASY TO FIND.
PLEASE TRY TO DO RESEARCH.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

who is she i dont know her
belleagost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by belleagost »

warlordforever04 wrote:who is she i dont know her
She sings Call Me Maybe and Good Time. (:
I honestly don't care much if an autograph I receive is a PP, a sec, or an AP. I'm just glad to be getting them. <3
Haha, so yeah, I'm pretty much an amateur. Get over it. :L

I have:
One Direction (in person)
Neon Trees (also in person)
Coco Jones
DC Cupcakes
Cory Monteith
Olly Murs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

warlordforever04 wrote:who is she i dont know her
LOL. Trust me, you know her.
Don't you? LOL!