Tom Hiddleston success!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Reniii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Hiddleston success!!!

Post by Reniii »

Hi all, ;-)

address:
via: Thor The Dark World
(still valid)

sent: letter, 3 photos and SASE, 23rd August 2012
received: his signed photo, my photos didn't return, 20th September 2012
photo:

The Most Wanted Autographs:
-Shiloh Fernandez, -Catherine Zeta - Jones, -Leonardo DiCaprio, -Helena Bonham Carter, -Joseph Gordon - Levitt, -Kristen Stewart, -Olga Kurylenko, -Bruce Willis, -Maria Bello, -Johnny Depp, -Kate Winslet, -Anthony Hopkins, -Ashley Greene, -Colin Farrell, -Meryl Streep, -Tom Felton, -Emma Watson, -Paul Bettany, -Shia LaBeouf, -Diane Kruger, -Michael C. Hall, -Anne Hathaway, -Edward Norton, -Nicole Kidman, -Jonathan Rhys Meyer, -Marion Cotilland, -Noah Wyle, -Kate Beckinsale, -Robert Downey Jr.... and other
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Hiddleston success!!!

Post by ScottishDan »

Congrats! I got him through his agency last week! 8)
friendsissy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by friendsissy »

Great success
I hope mine will be back soon~
Most want?Daniel Radcliffe
HarryPotter Success:
Daniel Radcliffe[VV],Emma Waston[PP],Evenna Lynch[PP], James&Oliver Phleps,Katie Leung,Matthew Lewis,Shirley Henderson,Freddie Stroma,Alfred Enoch, Helena Barlow,Maggie Smith,Kenneth Branagh,Alan Rickman[VV], Jim Broadbent,Emma Thompson,Gemma Jones,David Bradley,Robbie Coltrane[PP],Miriam Margolyes,Andy Linden,Ciaran Hinds,David Ryall,Jeff Rawle,John Cleese,Hazel Douglas,Matyelok Gibbs,John Hurt,Toby Jones,Julian Glover,Sophie Thompson,Robert Hardy,Bill Nighy,Imelda Staunton,Harry Melling, Richard Griffiths,Fiona Shaw,Rod Hurt,David Tennant,Timothy Spall,Arben Bajraktaraj,Ralph Fiennes, Nick Moran, David Heyman, JKRowling[PP],Bonnie Wright[PP],David Yates,Natalia Tena,Geraldine Somerville,Ryan Turner,Rhys Ifans,Rupert Grint[PP] Robert Pattinson[PP],Helen McCrory,Domhnall Gleeson,Sian Thomas,Chris Rankin,Dave Legeno,Warwick Davis, Roger Lloyd-Pack,Helena Bonham Carter, Nina Young

Most want Daniel Radcliffe 2001-2003 Pre-print
DaMiAn1407
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DaMiAn1407 »

Congratulations on your success {up}
Visit my blog: http://nitek-stars.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jE2nagoew

Favourites Autographs: Lucy Liu, Uma Thurman, Andie MacDowell, Eva Green, Jennifer Connelly, Dido, P!NK, Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchett, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin...

Favourites IP: Rose McGowan, Jay Delano, Katerine, Arash, Vanessa Lancaster (TOUCH AND GO), Lou Bega, Fish (ex Marillion), Shaun Baker, Ewa Farna, Doda, Lech Wa??sa, Jerzy Buzek ...

Most Wanted Autographs: Monica Belucci, Beyonce, Sandra Bullock, Mariah Carey, Nelly Furtado, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz ...
lingmoer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lingmoer »

Congratulations??Which address did you use?UK or USA?
Dragon Lady
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dragon Lady »

I can be wrong but analysing the time the letter was sent and when you get replied, I guess Shepperton Studios sent your letter to Tom's agency and so H. Hodell sent this PP to you...
Lauren81492
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lauren81492 »

livbernardes wrote:I can be wrong but analysing the time the letter was sent and when you get replied, I guess Shepperton Studios sent your letter to Tom's agency and so H. Hodell sent this PP to you...
Agreed, although I'm fairly sure they're pre-signed.
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

Lauren81492 wrote:
livbernardes wrote:I can be wrong but analysing the time the letter was sent and when you get replied, I guess Shepperton Studios sent your letter to Tom's agency and so H. Hodell sent this PP to you...
Agreed. It is not a PP. Tom pre-signed a stack. I got ta pre-signed photo twice when I sent to Hamilton Hodell and a VV earleir in the year. The signature is slightly different in both and I received both within days of each other.
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
Starktos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Starktos »

The photos coming back from the Hamilton address are surely pre-signed. I once saw a picture of Tom signing stacks and stacks of autographs so these are all authentic.
The only thing I wonder is, where did all the other letters that were sent to Shepperton get to?
Dragon Lady
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dragon Lady »

ff_angel wrote:
Lauren81492 wrote:
Agreed. It is not a PP. Tom pre-signed a stack. I got ta pre-signed photo twice when I sent to Hamilton Hodell and a VV earleir in the year. The signature is slightly different in both and I received both within days of each other.
Reading the definition of "PP" ( Pre-Print/Facsimile - an exact reproduction of a person's signature. Often photocopied, or electronicaly duplicated) in this forum I noticed I choose the wrongs words. In fact I wanted to say "pre-signed" or "PSP" which means Tom did signed all these black&white photos, this is what I believe :) These photos are a big deal indeed! Unfortunately H. Hodell did not send me one of these to me... :cry:

ff_angel: Yeah, Tom pre-signed a stack! And H. Hodell didn't do the favor to send me one! ehehehe I noticed you sent to Thor 2 in aug/set and I guess it happened the same to you like in this case, right?

And if what I said is right, I think Shepperton Studios is the coolest place to send letters {up} {??} Isn't unbelievable that they receive fanmail and say: " Oh! A letter to Tom but he's not here so let's send this to his agency!"
Last edited by Dragon Lady on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Person: Per Gessle & Marie Fredriksson (Roxette), Curt Smith (Tears for Fears), Morten Harket & Paul Waaktaar-Savoy & Magne Furuholmen (a-ha), Mike Hogan & Fergal Lawler (The Cranberries), Taboo (Black Eyed Peas) and Ne-Yo.
TTM: Ian Mckellen, Alan Cumming and Joan Rivers.