Nicole Gale Anderson (JONAS and MIOBI) Success!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
EnglishElle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicole Gale Anderson (JONAS and MIOBI) Success!!!!

Post by EnglishElle »

I sent an LOR and SASE to Nicole Anderson on 6/09/2012.

The address I sent to:

Nicole Anderson
P.O. Box 231624
Encinitas, CA 92023-1624

I received her response back on 9/20/2012. She sent two personalized, autographed picture. On my picture it says "Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your support and kind words. I truly enjoyed reading your letter." On my sister's picture (I blurred out my sister's name because she asked), It says "(Insert Name Here), Thank you for supporting me. I am thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed my work. Your sweet letter meant a lot!" and her signature is underneath it. It took a lot longer than I expected, but I am glad we finally heard back from her. I honestly cannot wait to see what else she accomplishes! Thank you, Nicole!

Here are the picture:

My Picture from Nicole with the Envelope

My Sister's Picture from Nicole (I edited the picture; read reason above)

I hope this is super helpful! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Authentic TTM: Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Lindsay Lohan, Robin Williams, Kat Von D, Ashley Benson, Erin Sanders, Alex Flinn, Cassie Scerbo, Nastia Liukin, DC Cupcakes, Mark Salling, Ayla Kell, Jennifer Lawrence, Matthew Lewis, Gabrielle Douglas, Katharine McPhee, Jay Leno, Jordyn Wieber, Candice Accola, Steve Martin, Josie Loren, Michael Welch, Zach Roerig, Alan Rickman, Chelsea Kane, Josh Hutcherson, Maggie Smith, Megan Hilty, Debby Ryan, Cameron Diaz, Sam Claflin, Jennette McCurdy, Nicole Anderson, Julian Morris, Heather Morris, Katie Leclerc, Max Schneider, Amanda Seyfried, Ian Harding, Keegan Allen, Kat Graham, Margaret Cho, Cher Lloyd, Tim Allen, Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, Nikki Reed, Matthew McConaughey, Sutton Foster, Josh Dallas, Miley Cyrus, Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Elle Fanning, and Dakota Fanning.

IP: Chuck Norris, Jen Arnold, Allstar Weekend, Kendall Schmidt, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson, James Maslow, and more
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nicole Anderson (JONAS and MIOBI) Success!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi EnglishElle :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Gale Anderson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nicole Gale Anderson (JONAS and MIOBI) Success!!!!

Post by pj313 »

I thought she was filming in Canada so I sent my request there. I like the head shot she sent you.

Great Success {up}