Heather Langenkamp success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cfeldman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Heather Langenkamp success!

Post by cfeldman »

Sent out 8/15, just got back today. She seems like a real sweetheart. Signed and personalized each with a quote! Two pics and a dvd cover. Very awesome! Used the address in the database, the Malibu one. Gracias!

Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Heather Langenkamp success!

Post by Sean SJazz »

that is such a cool success, i will have to give it a try as well.thanks for sharing :) {up}
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

She sells autographs on her website now and i have not seen anything free from her in a long while so did you sent money ? And why are they personalized to ronnie yet the envelope says tyler ? Sorry but i find this suspicious lol
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Sorry but i find this suspicious lol
Heather personally signs her stuff. These autographs are absolutely authentic. {up}
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Friendly collector wrote:
Heather personally signs her stuff. These autographs are absolutely authentic. {up}
I know they are authentic autographs i just dont know why the name on the envelope doesnt match the name on the pictures and why she would suddenly start signing for free again when she sells autos on her website,I know its her autograph...What i mean by suspicious is maybe he sent money or the post is fake possibly.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cfeldman :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Heather Langenkamp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cfeldman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfeldman »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
Friendly collector wrote:
I know they are authentic autographs i just dont know why the name on the envelope doesnt match the name on the pictures and why she would suddenly start signing for free again when she sells autos on her website,I know its her autograph...What i mean by suspicious is maybe he sent money or the post is fake possibly.

I understand your reasoning here, so I can easily clear this up. My real name is Tyler or TC O'Reilly, but my stage name is Ronnie Angel. You can google or youtube it if you like. I use the name in Pro wrestling and online horror reviews at best-horror-movies.com among other things, and many people know me by that name. Also, I sent the LOR before I heard she was charging. I was a little worried at first, but it turned out fine and I thank her very much :)
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misskate1990 »

I have two pics signed by her also shes a good signer
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels
Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

Congrats! Heather is great!!!! But i do not pay for the Autographs!
mailboxofsuccess981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mailboxofsuccess981 »

This is a fake, you cant have a STAGE name if youre not a STAR!!!! wait....i had a friend named BC and his real name was William? oh well maybe this is for real, who knows people do crazy stuff these days!!!

LOOKS REAL TO ME!!!

I want a Stage name......how about Little Peter!!!! umm no people already no me by that!!!!! hahahaha