New "EGraphs"

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

New "EGraphs"

Post by cjdavis42 »

Wanted to get some opinions on this. I am getting ready to send out to Cleveland Indians pitcher, Vinnie Pestano. I always google their signature beforehand to get an idea of what it will look like. When I Googled him, however, a site called egraphs.com came up on the engine. It basically works like this; you send $25, pick the photo of the athlete/celeb you want to be signed, you can add a message you want the athlete to add, this request goes to the athlete on an iPad app, the athlete signs the photo on the iPad with a stylus and adds an .mp3 recording that is then sent back to you with the electronically signed photo.

My question is, would this catch on with anyone on this forum? I thought about it, but there's something about the glare of a Sharpie signature that I wouldn't get from the egraph, but the .mp3 recording is pretty neat, so it's kind of 50/50 for me at this point. What does everyone else think?
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New "EGraphs"

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Ehh the mp3 would be kinda cool, but that would never catch on for me atleast
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

Would not catch on for me. :/
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

i would say to say i prefer the old school way of anything. I do not have an iPad and i do NOT want one, nor do i have a smart phone so i am gonna have to say it's not for me ether. but let me know how it works out for you? good luck.
best Wishes, Sean Sjazz [us]
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

if you were a huge fan, i think $25 would be priceless for a personalized mp3 message. mlb has one of pedro martinez he sent to somebody, and it was freaking awesome
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

I agree, I'm thinking about it just for the .mp3, but not really for the graph. I still want an authentic graph TTM, and I don't want an authentic graph that I have to print off that would make it look like a PP.
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/