Jake Gyllenhaal theater address

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jake Gyllenhaal theater address

Post by redgravedisciple »

I have tickets for his show in November, but I was wondering what you all thought my chances would be of a success through the mail and even in person...anyone know what he's like signing?
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jake Gyllenhaal theater address

Post by Crushphoto »

He generally doesn't sign TTM. He's pretty good in person though.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thank you!
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

I sent a few days before If There Is I Haven't Found It Yet opened and I haven't heard back. Now I see he doesn't sign TTM. Boo! I hope the stage manager will at least send me a playbill since I wrote to them too.
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

I'm headed to NY in October to meet him, Al Pacino, Paul Rudd, and Perez Hilton!
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How will you be meeting Al Pacino??? I can't remember exactly the dates for him, but I think I'm going to be missing the play. I want to get his and Sigourney Weaver's and wondered best method. I figured knocking on the stage door and asking them to take it back to them would be good...But Jake, Paul and Jessica Chastain are my main three!