Adam West Success (The Simpsons Project Success #26)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner

Adam West Success (The Simpsons Project Success #26)

Post by DarbyD53 »

Wrote Adam on August 7th. Sent a SASE, Letter and custom 4x6 card. Got it back signed to me today.

Address Used:
Adam West
Adam West Enterprises
400 East Avenue
P.O. Box 3477
Ketchum, ID 83340
USA
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adam West Success (The Simpsons Project Success #26)

Post by autographsrock »

Cool! I'll have to use that address soon. Thanks!
All The Best,
Autographsrock
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

Nice! I just got mine back today. Here are my pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3jtex7jcjv8hdu1/OOAfOFNwSK

I am such a huge fan of The Simpsons, and I'd love for you to explain what you "The Simpsons Project" is and what you've gotten so far. Congrats on the success, and it looks 100% authentic to me.
TTM Successes:

Music:
Sting (The Police), Barry Gibb (Bee Gees), Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters), Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers), Krist Novoselic (Nirvana), Tommy Ramone (Ramones), Ray Manzarek (The Doors), Bon Jovi

Actors:
Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters), Adam West (Batman), Yvonne Craig (Batman), Ben Kingsley (Schindler's List / Gandhi)
just_me
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by just_me »

where You can get these custom cards?
thanks! amazing success btw, what other simpsons you have ? :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DarbyD53 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Adam West on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
DarbyD53

Post by DarbyD53 »

Thanks for the replies

J-Wonder4: The Simpsons project is something I decided to do about 2 years ago. I like making custom cards for movies and tv shows and the Simpsons is my #1 all time show. I own about 2000 different Simpson items that I have on display in one of my extra bedrooms. So what I decided to do was get as many of the guest star voices autographs. This really kills two birds with one stone. I get to get a celeb who I want and part of a collection I'm trying to piece together of my favorite hobby collecting Simpson items. I've got probably 30 or so still out in the mail. I've got back just 1 Autopen so far (curse you Jack Black) and My Terry Bradshaw is in debate because a lot of people on here say he sends out SECS (and I don't argue that fact but I kept it just incase one day we know forsure one way or the other)

just_me: I make these cards myself using Mircosoft Picture 7 from like 2002 lol. It's a simple program that I'm use to. I'm going to post the pictures of the people I've got back so far. The ones not pictured are the voices of Homer and Bart. I've got about 6 autographs from Nancy (Bart) and 3-4 from Dan (Homer) both are wonderful at replying. Nancy no longer will sign items you send but she will send you a 8x10 Bart picture signed if you send a SASE. Dan will sign anything you ask. The voices of Lisa and Marge are my krytonite (sp) But I think I can track down and get them or atleast buy cards from the old simpsons set if it comes down it it. Marge will be my hardest I believe.

monsoon

Post by monsoon »

Thank you for showing us your collection. They're very beautiful. {up} I love The Simpsons too.
pwr255

Post by pwr255 »

I just started a Simpsons project a couple months ago too. I see I'm not alone. My friend who is also on here thinks I am nuts with all the guest-stars it has. We need to get together and swap addresses. Here's a link to mine. I have a few you don't have and vice-versa and I'm running out of people who sign by mail.

http://pwr25.webs.com/apps/photos/album ... d=13180645
My Autographs - More To Be Added Still http://pwr25.webs.com/apps/photos/
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

Thanks so much for replying and sharing about your collection! You (along with my recent Adam West Simpsons success) have inspired me to start doing a collection of my own. I'm going to send out to a bunch tomorrow because The Simpsons is also my favorite TV show. I'm probably going to start with all of those baseball players who were in "Home At the Bat" from Season 3.
TTM Successes:

Music:
Sting (The Police), Barry Gibb (Bee Gees), Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters), Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers), Krist Novoselic (Nirvana), Tommy Ramone (Ramones), Ray Manzarek (The Doors), Bon Jovi

Actors:
Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters), Adam West (Batman), Yvonne Craig (Batman), Ben Kingsley (Schindler's List / Gandhi)
DarbyD53

Post by DarbyD53 »

monsoon: Thank you.

J-Wonder4: Good luck. It's pretty exciting collectiong these. A lot of people are great signers.

pwr255: about to check out your site now and I'll PM you really soon about who you got that I don't and etc.