Robin Yount Success x2!! plus others...

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
fielal21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robin Yount Success x2!! plus others...

Post by fielal21 »

Hello Collectors,

I been having a couple good days of successes. I would post them all but I think I'm just going to focus on the highlights. In the last couple days I received successes from Reggie Miller x2, Ryne Sandberg x2, Richard Dreyfuss, Fergie Jenkins and Carl Erskine x3. However, the highlight of the bunch I would say is Robin Yount x2. Mr. Yount was kind enough to send me his own baseball card signed!! I'm extremely happy with this success. I used the database primary address and the return only 42 days!!

By the way, Fanmail is my only source of fan mail addresses. For all my request I use the database primary address.

GO US Army!

Robert

Most Recent Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Dee Wallace & Nia Peeples!!

Favorite Autograph Received: George Lucas, Tippi Hedren, Stephen King, Tom Hanks & Walkind Dead Cast x17

Recently Sent: Currently awaiting over 300 requests using LOR w/ SAE

Most Wanted TTM Chuck Norris, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sandy Koafax, The Goonies Cast...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Robin Yount Success x2!! plus others...

Post by admin »

Hi fielal21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Robin Yount on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Whats up man, i just tried Yount during the spring and got a HOF plackard not signed. Did you put anything about your service in your LOR. I dont think i did for Yount, but when i normally do i get back authentics instead of the PP oe AP. Let me know, cause i have several cards i would love to send to Mr. Yount.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loulou123 »

fielal21 wrote:Hello Collectors,

I been having a couple good days of successes. I would post them all but I think I'm just going to focus on the highlights. In the last couple days I received successes from Reggie Miller x2, Ryne Sandberg x2, Richard Dreyfuss, Fergie Jenkins and Carl Erskine x3. However, the highlight of the bunch I would say is Robin Yount x2. Mr. Yount was kind enough to send me his own baseball card signed!! I'm extremely happy with this success. I used the database primary address and the return only 42 days!!

By the way, Fanmail is my only source of fan mail addresses. For all my request I use the database primary address.

GO US Army!

Robert

great success! :D {up}
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
Mr. Autograph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mr. Autograph »

That's strange because I received my robin yount envelope just two days before that and received a typed letter saying because of the overflow of fan mail he receives he couldn't personally sign my item. He also gave a PP
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Mr. Autograph wrote:That's strange because I received my robin yount envelope just two days before that and received a typed letter saying because of the overflow of fan mail he receives he couldn't personally sign my item. He also gave a PP

Congrats Robert....and I guess it makes a difference when you are stationed in Afghanistan...stationed with the Military.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
Riggs29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Riggs29 »

Yount seems to only sign for men & Women in our armed forces stationed somewhere & Deserving so. I think its great. You should send to Cal Ripken & Rod Carew. Two other HOFers that take tiem out of there day to sign for members of the armed forces.