Madonna Authentic?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Madonna Authentic?

Post by autographsrock »

Hi all supper happy got my madonna autograph back in the mail. I wanted to know if it was authentic before i frame it or put it in one of my books.

Autograph Link http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2361/madonnaru.jpg

Sent: February 3 2011

Recived August 22 2012

Private address used
All The Best,
Autographsrock
Heath_1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Madonna Authentic?

Post by Heath_1 »

autographsrock wrote:Hi all supper happy got my madonna autograph back in the mail. I wanted to know if it was authentic before i frame it or put it in one of my books.

Recived August 22 2012

Private address used
I have signed cd booklet in similar style.
Its a good forgery, not real in my opinion!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Fake IMO.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lololo123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lololo123 »

autographsrock wrote:Hi all supper happy got my madonna autograph back in the mail. I wanted to know if it was authentic before i frame it or put it in one of my books.

Recived August 22 2012

Private address used

Hi, dear Autographsrock! My name is Bogdan, I am 14 and I'm the biggest Madonna's fan! I very want to receive her autograph!!! I know that you have it, and please, give me the address to which you wrote Madonna. Thank you! Good luck!
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

This photo is 100% real. its a good find
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
anthonydowsett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anthonydowsett »

Absolutely a real madonna signed! Well done!