Channing Tatum SEC Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mailmanfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Channing Tatum SEC Success?

Post by mailmanfan »

Address used:

Channing Tatum
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Sent: 7 months ago, letter + SASE
Recieved: 08/22/12, Photo personalized to me, SASE with extra postage added.

I assume that this photo was signed and personalized by his mother or secretary. But I guess it could be a pre-signed one like many celebrities send out. It does have its differences from the photos people have got back. But it doesn't match any of his IPs or trusted third party authentications that I have seen. If anyone thinks that it is authentic I would be interested in why they think it is because I don't see any indication that tells me it was signed by him.

Image Image
Eddie4Cesc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum SEC Success?

Post by Eddie4Cesc »

no - channing replies authentically
ProWolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ProWolf »

I do agree with you that it doesn't look anything like his real autograph. It is like comparing the John Travolta IP to the TTM. Some major differences.

Eddie4Cesc you should try and get others hopes up with your opinion as it is obvious the original poster did their research already on this item.

I can't see anything that tells me that it is real either.
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

Eddie4Cesc wrote:no - channing replies authentically
Uh no he doesn't
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Yea something about these recent successes look ODD.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mailmanfan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Channing Tatum on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)