Arsenal FC Fan Pack

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AzraSeferovic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Arsenal FC Fan Pack

Post by AzraSeferovic »

Today I recived a fan pack from my favorite soccer team-Arsenal.I sent them a letter requesting a fan pack and autographs from Alex Oxlade-Chmberlain and Arsene Wenger.I sent the letter 8/11/2012 and recived it 8/22/2012.It included:A pre printed autographed photo of Arshavin, a 2012 team photo and a "Inside Arsenal" mini-magazine.And sorry, no scanner
admin
Site Admin

Re: Arsenal FC Fan Pack

Post by admin »

Hi AzraSeferovic :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Arsenal on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
JSHudson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JSHudson »

What address did you use?

They are the success i got when i sent to the stadium, but i have recently sent to a different address and got authentic successes from Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott and am awaiting hopefully for a few more.

The address i used was:
ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB
HIGHBURY HOUSE
75 DRAYTON PARK
LONDEN N5 1BU
UK

Hope this helps.
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rappelzdzd »

Thank you for you post.
I heart which I could not help him
Yankeesmetallica
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yankeesmetallica »

JSHudson wrote:What address did you use?

They are the success i got when i sent to the stadium, but i have recently sent to a different address and got authentic successes from Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott and am awaiting hopefully for a few more.

The address i used was:
ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB
HIGHBURY HOUSE
75 DRAYTON PARK
LONDEN N5 1BU
UK

Hope this helps.
Did you just send a LOR asking for their autographs? Or cards/photo to get signed?
JSHudson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JSHudson »

I just sent a letter to each individual player I wanted autographs from in separate envelopes with a SASE. I then put all those envelopes in one big envelope and sent it to that address. I am still waiting for some of them but to get Jack Wilshire and Theo Walcotts autographs was a great success. Jack Wilshire even personalised the photo he sent me!!!
4aicampo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 4aicampo »

Sorry, I don´t understand anything, I sent an e-mail and Arsenal FC response is this:

Dear ...
Thank you for your correspondence regarding obtaining player autographs. I would like to take this opportunity to explain why we are unable to agree to all such individual requests.
The Club is inundated every week with letters asking for player signatures. This includes a large amount of letters from charities, fund-raising organisations, for supporters that are seriously unwell as well as from fans, all of which we endeavor to help. Due to the vast number of requests however, we unfortunately find it impossible to help everyone by sending them original autographs.
We trust that you understand the Club’s difficult position, and will accept our sincere apologies that we are unable to assist you on this occasion.
Once again thank you for taking the time to write