victoria justice bought autograph

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

victoria justice bought autograph

Post by mishacolburn »

i just bought an authentic autographed pic of victoria! you just go to this website: http://www.myplaydirect.com/victorious/ ... s/26842303 and pre order her new album victorious 2.0 and you will get an authentic autograph from victoria! isnt it cool! i just bought one earlier today! and its only 8.99 plus shipping! mine ended up being 11.98, but i still think thats cheap for an autograph and a cd! and i havent got it yet but i just wanted to share that with you guys so you can buy it too! and i know people that have had successes with buying this! and they have pictures of the autograph and it looks 100% authentic!viewtopic.php?t=261078 and here is the person!
(sorry if the links doesnt show up right, if it doesnt just highlite it and right click it and it will have something that says something about google, click on it and it will bring you to google and has a link there that will bring you to the person who had the success! and if you cant figure that out, search victoria justice on this website and the link will be at the bottom of the page somewhere!)
best of luck!

autographs recieved from: candace cameron bure(bought) , melissa joan hart (2), victoria justice(bought), jennette mccurdy (Lor)

waiting on:selena gomez, ariana grande, miranda cosgrove

most wanted: elizabeth gillies, bridget mendler, soleil moon frye, ariana grande, selena gomez,miranda cosgrove, nathan kress, shake it up cast, victorious cast, icarly cast, demi lovato............ and much, much, more.

if you know any private addresses for any of my most wanted people, i have some i can trade you for, so just PM me
Last edited by mishacolburn on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: victoria justice bought autograph

Post by dfreely »

If I'm not mistaken, they're actually sending pre-prints now, not authentics.
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

im pretty sure there real. because it looks real and its hand signed. well thats what someone told me.

picture of someones success: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/scan15.jpg/
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Let me rephrase that - they used to send what's believed to be authentic autos, but now they're sending pre-prints.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dfreely wrote:Let me rephrase that - they used to send what's believed to be authentic autos, but now they're sending pre-prints.
NO! This is BOUGHT, not from the TTM address. The ones that are being BOUGHT are AUTHENTIC! 100%. The ones from the TTM address in TN are PP's.. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Yes, I know it's bought, but it was mentioned on an earlier thread they're no longer sending authentic autos from that store.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dfreely wrote:they're no longer sending authentic autos from that store.
Who said that?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Only reason I ask is because I seen this example on EBAY and it looks DIFFERENT than the one that was posted above....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorious-2-0- ... _500wt_949
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

It's on the same thread the OP posted it turns out - viewtopic.php?t=261078

It doesn't really matter if the ones sold in the past could be authentic, since those are not the ones in question.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dfreely wrote:It doesn't really matter if the ones sold in the past could be authentic, since those are not the ones in question.
Well it does matter because I bought one since i odnt have any Victoria authentic or PP so I wanted one... (it hasn't arrived yet...), but once it comes I will see if it matches (like a PP) and I will let you know....and if it doesn't match I WILL CALL IT OUT and say it.