Peter Cullen . . .

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
OptimusOpie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Cullen . . .

Post by OptimusOpie »

I can't say for certain what the date was last year, but I did in fact get a response and an autographed photo from Mr. Cullen as of today - August 11th, 2012. Truly the most important keep-sake I will have ever and treasure. AND what's more, the little paragraph near the bottom of his Fan-Mail page where it says something about NOT SENDING A LETTER AS IT WOULD BE A FAILED ATTEMPT or something to that affect WAS AND IS COMPLETELY BOGUS. The message on my picture returned to me by him proves that he reads his fan's letters... SO SEND HIM YOUR MESSAGES - he really and truly appreciates them.

HERE IS HIS INFO:
Mr. Peter Cullen
TGMD Talent Agency
6767 Forest Lawn Drive
Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90068
USA

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL!!!

P.S. - When I get them scanned and worked into my computer files, I will post info and signatures from Dan Gilvezan dating back to last year. Good stuff ahead!
I Have No Regrets, Only Lessons Learned... (Kenneth B. Elrod; Feb 15, 1977 - July 15th, 2003)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peter Cullen . . .

Post by admin »

Hi OptimusOpie :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Cullen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Cullen . . .

Post by capmonte »

That's a wonderful inscription! His is definitely one of my most treasured autographs, as well. Congrats!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)