Matthew Lewis amazing success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Matthew Lewis amazing success!

Post by AuroraLuna »

I was so excited to come home from my holiday discovering four envelopes waiting for me there! :mrgreen: The first one to arrive (my second HP/TTM success!) was from the amazing actor Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)! It made me so happy! :D

Sent: 6 page decorated letter, two pictures, Marauders Map, a poem I made for him and SAE
Date: 3rd of July
Address:

Matthew Lewis
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor
28-29 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4SP
UK

Received: My two pictures signed and dedicated, an extra picture from Matt signed and dedicated, my Marauders Map signed, the usual note and a message written by Matthew (which made me extremely thrilled!) back in my SAE! (He so nicely paid the postage and everything)
Date: 4th of August (I think..)
Waiting time: Only 32 days!

Envelope

Note from Matthew
I was so excited to see that he liked my poem about Neville, and saying my English was excellent made me so thrilled and glad. I love English (I speak and write it everyday like I'm from USA/England, not Norway, hahah :) ), and when someone like freakin' awesome Matthew Lewis says my English is good, it's so encouraging to keep on learning!

Picture I sent

Second picture I sent

Extra picture from Matthew
Isn't that picture just awesome? I've never seen it before now!

Marauders Map

Everything together

I'm so happy! This is just such a brilliant success! I'm in no doubt this is 100% authentic, but comments are welcome anyway ;) And if you want to read my Neville poem, PM me! I won't be giving it out here for everyone to see.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH MATTHEW AND FANMAIL.BIZ! You made my day! {??}
Last edited by AuroraLuna on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
Fiona CHU
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Matthew Lewis amazing success!

Post by Fiona CHU »

Congrats! Why I cant see the pictures?
Most wanted:Lukas Podolski Tom Felton Daniel Radcliffe Alan Rickman Emma Watson Rupert Grint
Received:Neymar Jr.(private address)
Waiting for: Lionel Messi(private address) Cristiano Ronaldo?private address?Iker Casillias(private address) Andres Iniesta(private address) Harry Melling Domhnall Gleeson Brendan Gleeson David Beckham(private address) Cesc Fabregas (private address) Zlatan Ibrahimovic(private address) Gerard Pique(private address)
lisaviolet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lisaviolet »

Great success!!! Congrats! :D I'll wright him one of these days too.
Can you send me your poem, please? :razz:
Dammit_
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dammit_ »

Wow, amazing success, congrats! I'd really like to see your poem! :D
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Congrats! He's so nice to his fans! 8)
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

Thank you so much guys!! I'm really glad right now! My other successes will be posted soon! :mrgreen:
Like I said over, PM me if you want to hear the poem ^^
Fiona CHU wrote:Congrats! Why I cant see the pictures?
You can't see the pictures? Hmm.. :// I really don't know what's wrong, but I hope it'll work - maybe you just have to wait and try again?
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Awesome success! He's really great with fanmail!
And I love how creative you are :) So you deserve it, congrats!!

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
Ninaaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ninaaa »

WOW! This is really amazing success!
He's really nice to his fans :) I'm going to send him a letter.
Congrats {up}
MOST WANTED: Demi Lovato, One Direction, Jasmine Villegas, Taylor Swift
I will be grateful for any help

FAVORITES: Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ashley Benson, Debby Ryan
JenPotterhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenPotterhead »

Congrats, I sent mine begining of july so should be getting.it
back.soon :3 great sucess!!
Favourite Success' : Matthew Lewis, Chris Rankin, J.K Rowling (authentic IP), J.K Rowling Handwritten Letter, Our Boys cast! and another Jo IP, Kenneth Branagh, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IP <3
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

Thank you so much! I'm really pleased with this success! :mrgreen: