Channing Tatum (SEC)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Channing Tatum (SEC)

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Channing was my very first TTM success. EDIT: Just learned it's a sec. O well, at least I have an authentic from 2009. All of his success from 2011 on are secs.
Sent: Feb. 6- 4 photos (1 signed by Amanda Seyfried already), LOR, SASE
Received: Today (Aug. 2)- All photos signed in my SASE
Address:
Channing Tatum
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
Last edited by twilightlover0607 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum x4 Success

Post by Judy89 »

Congratulations!! You've chosen great pictures :)
hope mine is on the way too ;)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum (SEC)

Post by Crushphoto »

This is one someone got at a movie premiere. So I wouldn't be too sure if you actually got a sec or the real deal.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brettdcove/5513280214/
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sorry...
Last edited by twilightlover0607 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mom22jedis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mom22jedis »

Shame on you!!!!
I am a member of CA and I am sure they would love to know how you copied and pasted an entire authenticity guide... I am sure Liz would not appreciate that you took all her hard work and posted it on another autograph forum..
I hope they ban you!!!
firered
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by firered »

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............

you copied from another site? I hope they gave you permission to do that.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mom22jedis wrote:Shame on you!!!!
I am a member of CA and I am sure they would love to know how you copied and pasted an entire authenticity guide... I am sure Liz would not appreciate that you took all her hard work and posted it on another autograph forum..
I hope they ban you!!!
LOL so what! They can't do anything about that..it's online for the PUBLIC to know. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

mom22jedis wrote:Shame on you!!!!
I hope they ban you!!!
Sorry. I didn't think it would cause any harm. I removed it.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

firered wrote:WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............

you copied from another site? I hope they gave you permission to do that.
Sorry to you too. Removed it.