Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner RTS

Post by cfern1995 »

I sent to them a few weeks ago and today I got an RTS. I sent a LOR, SASE & Picture. I used the Smooch For Kids address. Can anyone tell me what happened? Oh, and below the return address it says DASH but it's scribbled out and the Return To Sender is pointing to it. Now what do I do?
Most Wanted: Mila Kunis, Julianne Hough, Michael Trevino, Phoebe Tonkin, Shelly Hennig & Michelle Rodriguez

Favorite Successes: Ashley Benson x2,Mark Salling x3 Alicia Josipovic, Daniel Kelly, Luke Bilyk, Cristine Prosperi Wes Craven, Channing Tatum, Chelsea Handler, Jack Nicholson, Kristin Cavallari, LL Cool J, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Candice Accola, Robert Englund, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Teresa Palmer, Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe Kardashian.

IP: New Boyz, Rita Ora, Trey Songz, The-Dream, The Game, Gabe Kapler, Bronson Arroyo, Charles Shaughnessy, Joey Fatone

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/b ... 1E.twitter Please take a look at this website. Jordan is my nephew & Godson
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kendall & Kylie Jenner RTS

Post by nicole175 »

Can you post a photo of it? so we can see if we can understand the reason for the rts. If it said Dash are you sure you put the right number and not one down? Since both stores are housed next to each other Dash is owned by the sisters and Smoosh is owned by Kris (if I remember right). Kendall and Kylie both started Smoosh tho to help rise money for kids.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
Joseph_Gaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joseph_Gaga »

It depends on what DASH Address you sent it to . DASH in Calabasas is no longer there . They moved to Melrose . {up}
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfern1995 »

nicole175 wrote:Can you post a photo of it? so we can see if we can understand the reason for the rts. If it said Dash are you sure you put the right number and not one down? Since both stores are housed next to each other Dash is owned by the sisters and Smoosh is owned by Kris (if I remember right). Kendall and Kylie both started Smoosh tho to help rise money for kids.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4131/dscn1679w.jpg
Most Wanted: Mila Kunis, Julianne Hough, Michael Trevino, Phoebe Tonkin, Shelly Hennig & Michelle Rodriguez

Favorite Successes: Ashley Benson x2,Mark Salling x3 Alicia Josipovic, Daniel Kelly, Luke Bilyk, Cristine Prosperi Wes Craven, Channing Tatum, Chelsea Handler, Jack Nicholson, Kristin Cavallari, LL Cool J, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Candice Accola, Robert Englund, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Teresa Palmer, Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe Kardashian.

IP: New Boyz, Rita Ora, Trey Songz, The-Dream, The Game, Gabe Kapler, Bronson Arroyo, Charles Shaughnessy, Joey Fatone

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/b ... 1E.twitter Please take a look at this website. Jordan is my nephew & Godson
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfern1995 »

Joseph_Gaga wrote:It depends on what DASH Address you sent it to . DASH in Calabasas is no longer there . They moved to Melrose . {up}

The only problem is, I didn't write DASH. I'm pretty confused as to what happened. I used the exact address in the database

Kylie Jenner/Kendall Jenner
Smooch For Kids
4774 Park Glendale
Suite 2
Calabasas, CA 91302-3358

But then I saw that some other people that sent here got an RTS as well. I have no idea what's going on.

LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSUtigers »

Kris Jenner moved her office from Calabasas to Beverly Hills. The old SMOOCH or DASH addresses are no longer any good. Let's see who can find the Bevery Hills address first.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

cfern1995 wrote:
nicole175 wrote:Can you post a photo of it? so we can see if we can understand the reason for the rts. If it said Dash are you sure you put the right number and not one down? Since both stores are housed next to each other Dash is owned by the sisters and Smoosh is owned by Kris (if I remember right). Kendall and Kylie both started Smoosh tho to help rise money for kids.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4131/dscn1679w.jpg
Looks like they tried 2 times to deliver it and after the 2nd time it was noted as rts. Maybe that moved since they did they to deliver it 2 times even tried to deliver it to Dash which is no longer there. This may now be an address we can list as moved or they were closed for 2 days which I don't see that being the case.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

I sent to them and it was never returned to me. I hope it is either returned soon or made it to them. :/
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfern1995 »

This sucks. I sent to them when everyone was getting successes. Hopefully the new address will be found soon.

MsMaribel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MsMaribel »

8420 Melrose Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90069

:mrgreen: Here's where the new store is