DO I NEED TO PROVIDE SHARPIES FOR TTM AUTOGRAPHS

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Mr. Autograph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DO I NEED TO PROVIDE SHARPIES FOR TTM AUTOGRAPHS

Post by Mr. Autograph »

Im sending 8x10 photos to many old time baseball players. should I send sharpies with the photos cause I'm running out and when the photo returns I don't get the sharpie back

Please pm me

Mr. Autograph
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: DO I NEED TO PROVIDE SHARPIES FOR TTM AUTOGRAPHS

Post by EmmaSheree »

you dont have to provide a pen
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

If your sending to HOF type athletes... include a good writing utencil for them to use! It's worth the extra $1!!!

When I do TTMs... I always give them a couple sharpies/pens to use.

That way if they don't have nice markers/pens lying around to use... they will hopefully use the ones you send them and you'll get a better looking graph.

I always say in the letter they can keep them. Which hopefully helps out other TTM collectors. The only person to give them back was Harrison Ford.

I usually also send them a couple extra pictures etc for them to keep. That way when annoying/greedy collectors ask for extra items, the athlete/celebrity will have some extra items handy.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

It's rare they don't have a sharpie. I have never sent a sharpie and never had an issue. {up}
You are always welcome to but you don't have to.

-Selenaanddemifan
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

No need at all. The price of buying all those sharpies and the extra price of postage to send them would really add up fast. I've never sent one, and never had an issue
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

SelenaandDemiFan wrote:It's rare they don't have a sharpie. I have never sent a sharpie and never had an issue. {up}
You are always welcome to but you don't have to.

-Selenaanddemifan

It's not rare that they don't have a sharpie. But who knows how many graphs they had signed with that sharpie before they sign your item.

I don't want my stuff signed with a dried out gross sharpie.

Or if I want it signed in a certain color... I'll make sure I send that color marker.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

coachk28 wrote:

It's not rare that they don't have a sharpie. But who knows how many graphs they had signed with that sharpie before they sign your item.

I don't want my stuff signed with a dried out gross sharpie.

Or if I want it signed in a certain color... I'll make sure I send that color marker.
I meant that it's rare because usually if one sits down to answer their fanmail they usually have something to answer it with. :D

You are always welcome to send your own sharpie if you want a certain color, and you are right there is a possibility of something signed with a dried out sharpie. I was just saying it's not necessary to send because a lot of members don't. :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

No You will be fine {up} It's only a hassle to send a sharpie PLUS it would cost more.
But it wont't be an issue. :) Good luck!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters