UPDATE! Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

UPDATE! Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Post by dancingirl1 »

WHOA, Kristen Stewart has admitted to CHEATING on Robert Pattinson on the set of "Snow White." Thoughts? Does dating in the industry a GOOD or a BAD thing?
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Post by Jennie<3 »

IMO it was bound to happen some day because Kristen cheated on her ex boyfriend Michael with Rob.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jennie<3 wrote:IMO it was bound to happen some day because Kristen cheated on her ex boyfriend Michael with Rob.

Hmmmm interesting. But it is because she was filming Twilight? This issue has happened SOOO many times with Brad and Angelina, Zac and Vanessa, Nicole and Tom, and Heath and Michelle...This stuff ius NON- stop. But I find it really funny that when this does happen, it never lasts. (except for Brad and Ang) ...I Feel bad for Rob. I think he REALLY loved her.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

As I am a Massive Twilight fan, I was devasted when I heard the news today. I've read every article online about it. I am Rob's side completely!
Last edited by twilightlover0607 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:I am Rob's sisde completely!
Hell yea!
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Seems like there's ALWAYS something like this going on on movie sets.
Actually I couldn't believe it... poor Rob, he should dump her asap.

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

UPDATE: ROB MOVED OUT OF THEIR LA HOUSE TODAY!!!
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

dancingirl1 wrote:UPDATE: ROB MOVED OUT OF THEIR LA HOUSE TODAY!!!
Good. This makes me so sad.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: UPDATE! Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

I am team Rob. I never liked Kristen Stewart that much but ugh how annoying. Rob can do better. Who I really feel sorry for is Rupert (the directors) kids and wife
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
SelenaandDemiFan

Re: UPDATE! Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

She wasn't cheating on him for a long time, she said it was a momentary thing. But I don't think it makes it okay. I kind of liked them together because they are so similar- but then again I've heard the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater."