CBGB movie VV addy

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
jeff343
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CBGB movie VV addy

Post by jeff343 »

i have searched and can not find it can some one PM me the addy for this movie TY
Sarahnem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CBGB movie VV addy

Post by Sarahnem »

jeff343 wrote:i have searched and can not find it can some one PM me the addy for this movie TY

You are asking the wrong question! It's seriously easy to find, you have to get creative!!
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CBGB movie VV addy

Post by AuroraLuna »

If it's Rupert you want to send to, it's kind of too late. He finished filming this week. But anyway, the address is easy to find if you just do some research.
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.