Traci Lords success! Five years later! :D

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jonnyq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Traci Lords success! Five years later! :D

Post by jonnyq »

Sent 8x10 photo, LOR and SASE (with $1.31 postage) on June 21, 2007 to an address that I swear I can't even remember or find... I think I found the address off of Traci Lords' website store, which is currently under redesign at the time of this posting, so I can't even find what could be a useable address... Sorry about that...

Anyhow, on July 7, 2012, received it back, and signed, no less! :D I'm amazed it found its way back, if for no other reason, postage rates have gone up in the past five years; this must have come through like 3rd class mail or something... :D First class postage nowadays would probably be $1.95... :D

...and in the intervening 5 years, I actually did manage to meet her again at another convention, so at least now I have two...? One to hang up, perhaps... I'm thrilled that it came back, either way... This one takes the cake for my longest success to date! :D

By jonnyqautograph at 2012-07-08
admin
Site Admin

Re: Traci Lords success! Five years later! :D

Post by admin »

Hi jonnyq :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
jonnyq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Traci Lords success! Five years later! :D

Post by jonnyq »

In hindsight it's possible that I used the address that was in the database at the time... I found this, ironically my very first post to fanmail.biz, which I posted a few days before I sent out the packet. :D

http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=63202

It's reasonable to assume that this was the address I used...

Perhaps I should reply to that thread now? :D HEHEHEHE