Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter) amazing success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
itsalwaysariana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter) amazing success!!

Post by itsalwaysariana »

I haven't gotten a reply in over a month so i was extremely happy to get something yesterday and even more ecstatic to see who it was from! Matthew Lewis! After looking at it, i looked to see other autographs people received and i noticed that he usually doesn't write a message, and he wrote "with love" on mine, which was so sweet and he wrote an incredibly sweet message on the paper which i had never seen either! very happy with this success!

Sent: June 4th
(LOR, 1 Picture [left], SAE)

Received: July 7th (only a month!!)
(my picture signed, his picture signed, and the usual paper with his information, but with a really sweet message in my SAE which he stamped)

Pictures & Paper:
http://imageshack.us/f/856/mattpics.jpg

The paper reads "Thank you Jacqueline for your lovely comments. My very best wishes for your future, Be happy. Matt" and he drew a smiley on the bottom.

Envelope:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/mattenv.jpg/

Address Used:
Matthew Lewis
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor
28-29 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4SP
UK
lauloveshp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter) amazing success!!

Post by lauloveshp »

hey congrats! he changes his dedications sometimes. first he just wrote the name, the he wrote "to ..." but never saw it with much love! thats pretty cool! but he often writes something on his note. mostly something which shows that he read your letter...
Best (authentic) ttm: Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Felton, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Zach Braff, Russel Crowe, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Geoffrey Rush, Melissa McCarthy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Cam Gigandet, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craig, Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen, Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Laurie, Hugo Weaving, Cobie Smulders, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Sara Ramirez, Matthew Fox, Kellan Lutz, Justin Long

most wanted: Brittany Snow!!, Adam Brody, James Franco, Zac Efron, Anne Hathaway, Jared Padalecki, Avengers Cast, Christoph Waltz, Jake Abel, Jim Parsons

http://www.signlau.tumblr.com
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi itsalwaysariana :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Matthew Lewis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

Congrats on this absolutely great success! :D I sent to him 6 days ago, so I really hope I'll get "with love" too! Oh that would have been so awesome<3
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
Becksibee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Becksibee »

Nice success. I have 4 off him but all obtained in person and all say Much Love. As the for the small hand written note, I've noticed he is doing this more often then he used to but not to everyone, I guess something in letters much have to stand out to him to do that. Again nice sucess. Congratulations. {up} :D
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore
SWfan27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SWfan27 »

itsalwaysariana wrote:I haven't gotten a reply in over a month so i was extremely happy to get something yesterday and even more ecstatic to see who it was from! Matthew Lewis! After looking at it, i looked to see other autographs people received and i noticed that he usually doesn't write a message, and he wrote "with love" on mine, which was so sweet and he wrote an incredibly sweet message on the paper which i had never seen either! very happy with this success!

Sent: June 4th
(LOR, 1 Picture [left], SAE)

Received: July 7th (only a month!!)
(my picture signed, his picture signed, and the usual paper with his information, but with a really sweet message in my SAE which he stamped)

Pictures & Paper:
http://imageshack.us/f/856/mattpics.jpg

The paper reads "Thank you Jacqueline for your lovely comments. My very best wishes for your future, Be happy. Matt" and he drew a smiley on the bottom.

Envelope:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/mattenv.jpg/

Address Used:
Matthew Lewis
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor
28-29 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4SP
UK
Nice success! He is so nice to his fans!
Latest Success: Joanne Froggatt
Most Wanted Successes: EMMA WATSON, the rest of the Harry Potter Cast, Star Wars cast, OUAT cast, Pirates of the Caribbean cast, LOTR/The Hobbit cast, Downton Abbey cast, Ewan McGregor, Liv Tyler, Martin Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Penelope Cruz, Once Upon a Time Cast
Favorite Autographs: Ewan McGregor, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Rachel McAdams, and so much more!
Check out my autograph website: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/
Loony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loony »

Amazing success! :) I got one as well this week!
Authentics : Evanna Lynch, Mark Williams x2, Matthew Lewis x2, Scarlett Byrne
Personalised : Evanna Lynch, Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis, Scarlett Byrne
PP : Daniel Radcliffe, J.K. Rowling
Waiting for an aswer from : Rupert Grint, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Ralph Fiennes, Robbie Coltrane, Jessie Cave, Alan Rickman, Emma Watson, Ian Somerhalder, Adele, Gary Oldman, Tom Felton, Clémence Poésy, Jason Isaacs
Most Wanted : J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Alan Rickman, Tom Feltonn, Josh Hutcherson, James & Oliver Phelps, Natalia Tena, Gary Oldman, Maggie Smith, Niall Horan, Johnny Depp, Ian Somerhalder, Darren Criss, Joey Richter, Chris Colfer, Chord Overstreet, Lea Michele, Nina Dobrev, Lauren Lopez, Joe Moses, Michael Gambon, Jason Isaacs...