Elle Fanning Request.

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
gaetano97napoli
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Elle Fanning Request.

Post by gaetano97napoli »

Hi Guys. Elle now should film the movie "God Help the Girl"
This is the web page of film from imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2141751/fullcredits#cast
I would the address of the set. Because i want to be sure that Elle read my letter. So, where is this VV? I've read on a site that Elle would start to film the film on June.
gaetano97napoli
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Elle Fanning Request.

Can you answer me, please?
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Use the address in the database! There you will get an authentic answer, Elle is soo nice to her fans!

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
gaetano97napoli
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Judy89 wrote:Use the address in the database! There you will get an authentic answer, Elle is soo nice to her fans!
What do you mean? Do you think that Elle won't answer me never? You're burning all my hopes.
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

NO I mean the opposite :) I think Elle will read your letter!

Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene

gaetano97napoli
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Judy89 wrote:NO I mean the opposite :) I think Elle will read your letter!
I'm not sure about that address. Because I've read on web that the autographs of address of site are done by autopen :(.
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

I don't think they are autopen. I will post my Elle Fanning success in a few minutes :) so you can see her real signature!

swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

their definatley not autopen, Elle and Dakota have always been great at signing for fans and you can see they are authentic as they match VV successes and autographs she made when she was younger, the address in the database will deffinatly get your letter to Elle :)
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/