Carly Rae Jepsen - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carly Rae Jepsen - Success

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

northvscart wrote:Heres my opinion, and I think its crazy, that you bought this picture, maybe? Like the guy said about the one hit wonder thing. That picture is hardly worth the paper its printed on. Actual notable people reply ttm for free every day gladly, its odd someone like that would charge for an autograph when they are basically famous for a pop song that will be forgotten next year.
Well Ryan J told me she has like 10 songs out. I have to look them up. But still I think she will be nothing but a one hit wonder. I might write her when she tours Justin Beiber My boyfriend likes her lol. I wont pay 13 bucks for her though.
. Sent to Bridget Mendler June 19th 2012! Sent to China Anne Mclain on June 19! Sent to Bella Thorne on June 20th! Sent to Rihanna on June 20th! Sent to Emma Stone one June 22nd! Sent to Lindsay Lohan on June 23rd! Sent to Nicki Minaj June 25th! Sent to Leigh-Allyn Baker on June 25th! Sent to Mia Wasikowska on June 26th! Debby Ryan sent on June 26th! Sent to Jennifer Lopez VV on July 12. Sent to Laura Marano July13th! Sent to Paloma Faith on July 13th! Sent to Jessie J on July 13th! Sent to Justin beiber July 14th! ! Sent to Tim Burton July 14th! Sent to Gwynth Paltrow vv on July 15th! On July 15th! Sent to Dita Von Tease On July 16! Sent to Jason Dolley August 1st. Sent to Carly Rae Jepson on August 1st. Sent to Stephanie Scott on August 8th. Sent to Evanescence on August 8th. Sent to Christina Perri on August 8th. Sent to Cher Lloyd on August 8th.Sent to Peyton List on August 17th!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

We all know how awful that flavor of the month Justin Bieber's taste in music is and what a loser he would be if he wasn't discovered on Youtube. Just have to watch him dancing to Carly Rae Jepsen's song online. The fact that a future New Kid's On The Block likes her singing then you just know that there is no future and Carly Rae Jepsen's autograph isn't even worth the price that was paid for it much like Justin Bieber will definitely be in just a few years. My niece has already grown out of his music like all her friends and won't be long before he loses the rest of the teenie boppers.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Aplaja wrote:Is she still selling autographs?
Don't worry I am sure that her management had her sit down and sign hundreds of them so they can make thousands of dollars. They will be selling loads more. Would be shocked if they ever sell them all out though. :roll:
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

idk how my topic got made into a fight over how shes gonna be a one hit wonder... i dont care what you guys think about her being a one hit wonder...
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

Um guys... for the last few days she's been selling autographs, I've checked on her site.

8)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

il0veseamushp wrote:idk how my topic got made into a fight over how shes gonna be a one hit wonder... i dont care what you guys think about her being a one hit wonder...
Where's the fight? The only people to voice their opinions on that topic all agreed with each other.

And in case you're wondering how your topic got into that discussion, it's outrageous for a one hit wonder to charge that much (which, again, was an opinion that was voiced by most people). You wrote in your topic how much she charged, we responded to that.
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

I'm not surprised she's selling her autographs, she thinks she is a lot more famous than she actually is. Despite the fact that she's only had one hit, she's very stuck up and quite rude.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
cutecow56
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cutecow56 »

Where did you buy them?
[ParAmoRe.?]
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by [ParAmoRe.?] »

Is she on the Believe tour with Justin?! :O
Visit my Website!
http://jadie419.wix.com/jadesautographs#!Home/mainPage

LOOKING FOR PARAMORE MERCH: POSTERS/AUTOGRAPHS/CLOTHES FOR TRADE/SALE......PM ME PLZ OR EMAIL ME AT: JADIE419@HOTMAIL.COM

joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Those that wanted her autograph but didn't buy it missed out. Their supply must have surpassed the demand and they aren't selling it anymore.