Meeting WWE Randy Orton

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Highlander242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Meeting WWE Randy Orton

Post by Highlander242 »

I have had a chance to meet several different NFL players but this past Thursday my youngest son was at his football practice and thought he saw someone. He came over to me and said "daddy, I think that is Randy Orton over there." I walked down and sure enough it was former Chicgao Bears/St Louis Rams LS Chris Massey and Randy Orton. They were just wrapping up running their remote control cars. I knew that Chris and Randy are best friends and said hey to Chris and he introduced me to Randy, very nice guy and very BIG! I told him how much of a fan my son Brody was of his and that he had a poster in his room. Chris said he would go say hello to the team and Randy said" Bring Brody over here to me and I have a picture for him." I took Brody over and his eyes were HUGE! He has met many NFL players but he was more Star stuck meeting his hero. I did not have a camera but here is the picture he gave Brody plus he signed his jersey for him too. The other kids were very surprised to get to meet a former NFL player too.

keithdfields
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Meeting WWE Randy Orton

Post by keithdfields »

I grew up with Chris. He is a great guy and really gives back to the community. He and Randy are neighbors in St. Louis.
Highlander242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Highlander242 »

keithdfields wrote:I grew up with Chris. He is a great guy and really gives back to the community. He and Randy are neighbors in St. Louis.
Chris is a very good guy. He actually moved back to West Virginia and will be working at Marshall. Randy was very nice to my son and we also ran into him shopping at Dicks with his daughter.
Rooster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rooster »

I met Orton at at signing session in germany and he was great. But a mate told me that he was very rude at a hotel when the WWE was in town. That was before his daughter was born. So there's a chance that he changed his attitude.
popatemyheart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by popatemyheart »

Aww, awesome success. I actually physically bumped into Randy in a hotel lobby here in the UK but by the time i'd got over being starstruck, he had gone. Gutted because I really like him.
I do know, however, that NOBODY got a picture with him or an autograph that weekend in the hotel...that was a couple of years ago.
I met quite a few superstars that weekend and I was surprised at how lovely and down to earth alot of them were. Always regretted not asking Randy for a picture though...
Favourite Autographs: Henry Cavill, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harrington, Michelle Fairley.

Currently Collecting: 'Game of Thrones' cast.

Most Wanted: Tom Hiddleston.
Naveed123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Naveed123 »

he picture he gave Brody plus he signed his jersey for him too. {down}
ipass4sure.co.uk www.ipass4sure.co.uk
actualtests 640-816 braindumps actualtests 640-816 braindumps
actualtests ccent certification actualtests ccent certification
actualtests 640-802 braindumps actualtests 640-802 braindumps
actualtests 640-822 braindumps actualtests 640-822 braindumps