Options   View topic - ZZ WARD Success! Quick!

Board index  >  Fanmail.biz Database  >  Feedback

Post a reply
ZZ WARD Success! Quick!

ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Katelynde<3 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 pm
ZZ Ward is in a Music Video for Pretty Little Liars and sings Till the Casket Drops. Its a great song so I messaged her online, and she sent me this. It was a very quick success! I messaged her on June 4th and got it June 10th. Only took six days! (:

The return address is
Boardwalk Entertainment Group
8295 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90046


http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32 ... 33488.jpg/

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by admin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 am
Hi Katelynde<3 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Where did you send your autograph request please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by caroline123456789 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm
i did the same exact thing for the same reason! I think I sent an email to her manager though, so she personalized it for me. But same picture! Thats weird how she didnt personalize it though. :?

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Katelynde<3 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:47 pm
caroline123456789 wrote:i did the same exact thing for the same reason! I think I sent an email to her manager though, so she personalized it for me. But same picture! Thats weird how she didnt personalize it though. :?





Aw! I really wanted mine personalized! Mine was on facebook!

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by caroline123456789 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 am
Katelynde<3 wrote:
caroline123456789 wrote:i did the same exact thing for the same reason! I think I sent an email to her manager though, so she personalized it for me. But same picture! Thats weird how she didnt personalize it though. :?





Aw! I really wanted mine personalized! Mine was on facebook!


Did you email her manager or message her? Because im pretty sure i emailed someone...

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Katelynde<3 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am
caroline123456789 wrote:
Katelynde<3 wrote:
caroline123456789 wrote:i did the same exact thing for the same reason! I think I sent an email to her manager though, so she personalized it for me. But same picture! Thats weird how she didnt personalize it though. :?





Aw! I really wanted mine personalized! Mine was on facebook!


Did you email her manager or message her? Because im pretty sure i emailed someone...



I didnt email her, I couldnt find one.

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Carina » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:58 pm
I wrote her 3 Hours on Facebook ago after reading your success

and she replied 30 mins ago

"My EP is out now on iTunes and my album will be out in September.
Will def get something out to you. Thanks!!! ZZ"

Now that's super nice of her :)

i asked for a personalized one ! so let's see if i will get that HAHA

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Katelynde<3 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm
Carina wrote:I wrote her 3 Hours on Facebook ago after reading your success

and she replied 30 mins ago

"My EP is out now on iTunes and my album will be out in September.
Will def get something out to you. Thanks!!! ZZ"

Now that's super nice of her :)

i asked for a personalized one ! so let's see if i will get that HAHA




Great! I wouldve loved an personalized success, but i dont want to ask her again! let me know if you get a personalized one!

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Carina » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 pm
of course i will do that :)

Re: ZZ WARD Success! Quick!
by Katelynde<3 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 am
Carina wrote:of course i will do that :)


okay! Thanks!