What to write in an email request?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What to write in an email request?

Post by Dani98 »

Sadly I just don't have the time to spend on writing a one or more page letter to celebrities. I decided that with the time in between I could send emails that are from the celebrity's official website for an autograph request. Though I don't have any idea what I should write. Any ideas? Thanks!
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What to write in an email request?

Post by autographsannie »

Try with:
"Hello!
My name is --- and I am an huge fan of ----. I'd like to receive an autograph by ---.
This is my address:
---
Thank you very much,
---"
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dani98 »

autographsannie wrote:Try with:
"Hello!
My name is --- and I am an huge fan of ----. I'd like to receive an autograph by ---.
This is my address:
---
Thank you very much,
---"
Thank you so much! It helped a lot.
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsannie »

Dani98 wrote:
autographsannie wrote:Try with:
"Hello!
This is my address:
---
Thank you very much,
---"
Thank you so much! It helped a lot.
Not at all!
{??}
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.