Victoria Justice sucess(Bought on Ebay but still bargain)

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Victoria Justice sucess(Bought on Ebay but still bargain)

Post by EmmaSheree »

Hi,
I have Purchased a victoria justice signed poster of Ebay for £.3.10 im super excited about this

before you say its prob a fake

The listing wasnt very good
it finished at a funny time
and the seller was willing to answer question s i had.

heres a link so you can make up your own mind
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261034437709? ... 1439.l2649

Thanks
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Victoria Justice sucess(Bought on Ebay but still bargain

Post by moonlight »

Great bargain. the seller has a good feedback. {up} {up}
Last edited by moonlight on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

I'm not familiar with her signature, but a word of advice: never buy autographs off ebay. Most of the time they are fake... Again, I'm not expert on her signature so I won't comment on its authenticity .

^And by the way, just because they have good feedback doesn't mean they are a legit seller. I've seen MANY fakes from people with 100% feedback....
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

Blackhawks026 wrote:I'm not familiar with her signature, but a word of advice: never buy autographs off ebay. Most of the time they are fake... Again, I'm not expert on her signature so I won't comment on its authenticity .

^And by the way, just because they have good feedback doesn't mean they are a legit seller. I've seen MANY fakes from people with 100% feedback....
Ive also seen lots of fakes from ppl with 99.9 feedback but if you read the coments they are negative under a postive mark.

I did look at the known preprint of victoria justice ~(on this site) and it looks nothing like that

The seller doesnt normally sell autographs so they may just be clearing out there house

Im going to check the sig under a magnifying glass when i recieve it
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Blackhawks026 wrote:I'm not familiar with her signature, but a word of advice: never buy autographs off ebay. Most of the time they are fake... Again, I'm not expert on her signature so I won't comment on its authenticity .

This is true, for the most part. Ebay is very tricky when it comes to autographs. You have to know your stuff though, then you can spot the fakes more easily. What's kind of a funny though is last month I bought an authentic Avengers poster signed by Samuel L Jackson from a seller with no feedback at all.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jennie<3 »

For some reason the signature doesn't like right to me. The V and J look different. But it could be because she signed quickly, you never know. Anyways congrats on a great bargain!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

moonlight wrote:the seller has a good feedback.
That doesn't mean sh** LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

It looks fake.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

Thanks for your opinion guys

i might take it to a Authenticator see what they say

Although the sellers said they dont know if its real so they are covering thereselves if it turns out to be fake

still if it is pre print still nice to frame
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

Its worth it at that price. no one with that reputation would spoil it for just 3.00 pounds. We have to pay that much on postage at times. You are lucky. Its a great bargain. And its authentic. Sometimes when they sign in a crowd they hurry up their autographs. When they are at home the autographs are different. Congrats on a great success.