Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
RGs_Gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post by RGs_Gal »

Sent: April19, 2012 to the "Serena" address
SAE, IRC, Letter, and 2 photos I took at their mall tour stop in Minneapolis

Received: May 30, 2012
Both photos signed and personalized. One for me and one for a friend

Thoughts on authenticity?

kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post by kaitmaree »

They look authentic to me, I think. Congrats! How was the mall tour? Would have killed to be there!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
RGs_Gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RGs_Gal »

kaitmaree wrote:They look authentic to me, I think. Congrats! How was the mall tour? Would have killed to be there!
Cool. Thanks! It was awesome! My friend and I were front row for the Q&A. *Just* missed wristbands for the meet and greet. But it was a lot of fun. Super cool to see them all in person!
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

Congrats!
100% Authentic to me :D
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

RGs_Gal wrote:
kaitmaree wrote:They look authentic to me, I think. Congrats! How was the mall tour? Would have killed to be there!
Cool. Thanks! It was awesome! My friend and I were front row for the Q&A. *Just* missed wristbands for the meet and greet. But it was a lot of fun. Super cool to see them all in person!
Awesome! The photo you got was very good. Congrats again! Enjoy your success. :)
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Definately authentic!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I agree, they look authentic! {up}

It is so strange that some people got authentics back VV but some still got secs. You just never know what you're going to get with her!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

Bri0626 wrote:I agree, they look authentic! {up}

It is so strange that some people got authentics back VV but some still got secs. You just never know what you're going to get with her!
I'm trying to not get my hopes up on what I get back (if anything.) Hoping for the best but expecting the worst seems to be a good way to go about it for me... :)