Jennifer Lawrence 'success'

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence 'success'

Post by Lydz »

Yo!
Today my mum said I received an evelope and I was excited but also dreading it would be Jennifer Lawrence.... And it was haha.
They hadn't sent back my photos unsigned like I asked, but oh well. The photos look cool with gold I guess.. haha =\
Anyway...

SENT: 2 pictures in SASE, LOR on 10 April
Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

Received: 2 pictures sec signed in my envelope, 30th May

Photos:

http://i45.tinypic.com/a4skyo.jpg

Thanks!
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence 'success'

Post by kaitmaree »

I know how you feel! I was dreading receiving my JL autograph from the PO box when I saw she was sending secs...hope you can get her authentically another time!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lydz »

kaitmaree wrote:I know how you feel! I was dreading receiving my JL autograph from the PO box when I saw she was sending secs...hope you can get her authentically another time!
Yeah, and it's so funny that 'she' is sending out from this address, but she is actually sending out real ones from the movie address... Stupid SEC! Anyway, I hope you can get her as well.. Good luck :)
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lydz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

Aww another sec, hopefully she'll start singing authentically soon. Also when she signs authentically she personalizes your photo
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

Congratz on ur success!
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)