Jennifer Lawrence Success!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success!!

Post by gr3ta5 »

Hello everyone,
I am a HUGE fan of The Hunger Games, and today I got my first success from Jennifer Lawrence! I sent an illustration of her I did to her on the set of Serena in Prague, and I'm really hoping it's real! I was hoping I could get this confirmed here. The post sticker on the envelope indicated it was from Czech Republic as well. Also, I didn't include postage so I think it was very nice of her to send it back to me in the US! Anyways, here's the image:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/jennifery.jpg/
and here's the envelope:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/envelopee.jpg/
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!

Post by kaitmaree »

I think it looks authentic to me! Beautiful success! So nice of you to send her that lovely illustration!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
amygde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amygde »

How long is this address valid?
Signatures Received: Christina Grimmie, Barbra Streisand, Alan Rickman, Karolyn Grimes, Dakota Fanning, George W. Bush, Ashley Benson, Melissa Joan Hart, Debby Ryan, Kate Winslet, Nicole Anderson, Nick Jonas, Christina Aguilera, Brian Sipe, Jennifer Lawrence, Amber Chaney, Mark Salling, Jimmy Carter, Harry Shum Jr., Joan Rivers, Ayla Kell, Isabelle Fuhrman, Alexander Ludwig, Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Cassie Scerbo, Chelsea Tavares, Heather Morris, Ariana Grande, Coco Jones, Jessie J, Stefanie Scott, Dayo Okeniyi, Willow Shields, Cyndi Lauper, Chelsea Kane, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Clarkson, Usain Bolt.

Most Wanted: Celine Dion, Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Elizabeth Gillies, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Sasha Pieterse, Troian Bellisario, Selena Gomez, Bridget Mendler...

FAVORITE SUCCESS: Emma Roberts (VV)

* Help appreciated :)

Hey I have a new website! http://amyautographs.webs.com Check it out! :)
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

amygde wrote:How long is this address valid?
I think filming has wrapped up. Jennifer has been in London and Monaco recently. If anyone knows otherwise, feel free to correct me!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
gr3ta5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gr3ta5 »

I think you're right, I read filming for Serena wrapped on May 6.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Congratulations, Greta! I'm so happy you got this authentic signature on your beautiful drawing! :) Crossing my fingers that my photos are on the way!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

Bri0626 wrote:Congratulations, Greta! I'm so happy you got this authentic signature on your beautiful drawing! :) Crossing my fingers that my photos are on the way!
I agree, would have hated to see a sec ruin this one! It's so lovely. Hope you get yours Bri0626.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Darn- I tried send to her in mid May to Serena. Well, I got her VV THG, so it's ok.
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

twilightlover0607 wrote:Congrats! Darn- I tried send to her in mid May to Serena. Well, I got her VV THG, so it's ok.
I originally heard they were wrapping at the end of May...so you might still have a chance. I'll hope for you! Either way, congrats on your THG VV success. :) (http://www.filmcommission.cz/news/detail/id/197)
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

They actually wrapped last week.
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*