Jennifer Lawrence (sec) success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence (sec) success!

Post by Bri0626 »

My 3rd Hunger Games "success." Too bad it's not authentic! :( After seeing the responses others were getting recently, I knew this was on it's way. {down}

Sent: LOR & SASE on March 7, 2012.
Received: Signed photo in my SASE on May 26, 2012.

Address Used:
Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA [us]

Photo:

Envelope:

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence (sec) success!

Post by twilightlover0607 »

I like your stamps!
quails23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quails23 »

I love the picture. Kinda wish they'd have sent it w/o the signature but...I guess they can't do that? Idk. Sorry about this. Hope you get an authentic at some point. :)
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:I like your stamps!
Thanks! The USPS is releasing more Pixar stamps on June 1st so you can go to your post office and get some! :)
quails23 wrote:I love the picture. Kinda wish they'd have sent it w/o the signature but...I guess they can't do that? Idk. Sorry about this. Hope you get an authentic at some point. :)
I agree...getting everything back unsigned would have been better than getting a sec! I'm going to try her hopefully through the X-Men sequel and Catching Fire...crossing my fingers for an authentic one eventually!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

Such a lovely picture. Wish they'd return them unsigned, although people have requested this and they've still come back sec signed! Hope you can get her authentically sometime!
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bri0626 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

these are real...her publicist said so...they sent all her mail to czech.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

bigpapi43 wrote:these are real...her publicist said so...they sent all her mail to czech.
This envelope with US stamps on it would not have made it to me if it was mailed from the Czech Republic. If it came from there, it would have had to have Czech postage on it.

I'm not going to argue, but I know this isn't real. Her signature looks very different. Thanks for your optimism though!

View my collection HERE!